Xg3 V2 - Whats the status

Titan shipping was huge but right now I’m deluged with walletmor chip making…

8 Likes

wait what.

please PLEASE WHAT IS MY BURIED TREASURE

never midn i foui nti

1 Like
2 Likes

6 Likes

grafik

money

I live waaaaay fucking much under average income here in germany (for global standards im fuckn rich - i have a roof where i can sleep under and im never at risk of starvation )- that will be a hard month^ already got a Minus on the bank and its the First day of the month^

6 Likes

It was shipped yesterday

DT is now officially Faster then Amazon Prime

1 Like

I mean WHAT - HOW

grafik

Its already in Germany and gets delivered tomorrow - thats so crazy!

Most of my domestic orders take way longer to deliver…

So most likely you get another installation video tomorrow :blush:

Details

Probably knife edge

Im more nervous about it then with the Finger!

There is a big muscle that i don’t want to hit :smiley:

If there is any KnifeEdge knowledge you can share i would appreciate it

2 Likes

I have no idea about implanting something there, but the cut for my flexie was done on the knife edge, so I can tell you one thing - the skin is much, much more robust than you might expect. My artist had to apply quite some force when pushing the skin elevator in, as well as when doing the suture. So, be prepared for some hard work :wink:

If it’s currently in Leipzig, it’s in the bermuda triangle of DHL, believe me :stuck_out_tongue: My Titan is sitting there for 1.5 weeks now, and they told me that’s just because they have “too much to do”. Yay…^^

2 Likes

yes - leipzig

So, be prepared for some hard work

1 Like

luck

:wink:

2 Likes

I’m pretty torn on pulling my v1 out of my arm and replacing it with a v2

The v1 might be great but it’s just so weak for my planned use

But I worry the v2 still won’t be enough, or if it is… maybe it will be painful to use, as I’ve noticed the v1 as weak as it is will still pinch decently

@Eriequiet If you can wait some weeks i will give some more info how it is :slight_smile:e :slight_smile:

I have the V1 to compare the strenght

Where are you installing?

99% the Karate spot

Knife edge^

Still not sure where on the knife edge…

There is one rectangle marked where it could be okay. The spot is 46mm long so i can devide it by 3 xg3s xD

I marked it from 1 to 3

Any pros/cons at any oft the spots?

1 Like

Its here!

To Do List:

:white_check_mark: Clean installation room
:white_check_mark: Let the Dust settle fore some Houres
:white_check_mark:Wait for Response from Michelle
:white_check_mark:Sterelize all the Tools i need
:white_check_mark:Prepare the Desk
:white_check_mark:Disinfect Hands etc
:white_check_mark:unpack all sterile stuff
:white_check_mark:LETS GO!

6 Likes

I’m really curious about the knife edge placement for this type of magnet, so I’m very happy that you are documenting this one, too. :+1: thanks @mrln !

Interesting how different the delivery speed of DHL Express is these days… since yours came via Leipzig… my sister’s Titan plus my own Titan also made it in approximately one hour from Leipzig to Cologne and only a few hours later it arrived at our hometown…
And then reading this…

I feel very sorry for you @Coma:sob: Hope you will receive your Titan also very soon now…

One thing that came in my mind when I was reading this… since I’m a “Hobby Racer”, I remember a story that happened a little while ago…do you know the Nordschleife?
Maybe it’s that time again… :sweat_smile:

Sorry again, I hope you will receive it in lightning speed now… Fingers crossed! :unicorn: :rainbow: (and hope the unicorn helps too!)

3 Likes

That’s what worried me - I am kinda used to the insane delivery speed I had all the other times, so I was sure something was “going wrong”…

Do you already know when / where (in your body) you two want to get yours installed? Already pretty curious :wink:

:scream: :+1: :star_struck:

Of course! Never managed to get there, but it sure is a legend :wink:
So okay, if my Titan is currently doing some laps there, I’d be fine with it :smile:

Thanks a lot - and hey, unicorns always help! :wink:

3 Likes