xLED capsule use

I purchased the xEM tag and it came with another capsule and I’m not quite sure what the purpose/use of it is.

Did you buy the bundle?
It’s probably an xLED

Yeah, that’s what it is and I’ve read the information on the website. However I’m not sure how it is used. I don’t know if I missed some info or just didn’t understand it. Thank you for any and all information you can provide.

The wireless connection between your chip and the reader relies upon a good coupling of the two antennas (the one inside of the chip and the one inside of the reader), this coupling or quality of connection can vary depending on orientation in any of the three dimensions, the LED capsule is to allow you to test or visually see how good the coupling will be with the chip and your different readers in a variety of different orientations.

Different readers have different antenna arrays, so therefore have different abilities or sweet-spots as to where they couple / read well, the LED capsule helps you to identify where that sweet-spot may be for the particular reader/device. I hope that helps.

Check my video out…

Nice demo!