xM1 UID and command issues

Well let’s hope. Worst case, you’ll get another order for a new FlexM1 and I’ll have to drive 400 mi to Helsinki :slight_smile:

Off-topic, but speaking of FlexM1: I’ve got mine in the “valley” between the 4th and 5th metacarpal, and it’s amazingly invisible. I see my glass implants more than that thing. Sometimes I wonder if it’s there: even when I touch it, I can’t feel it. I really have to push it forward to feel the edge. Amazing little device. Took me a while to warm up to it though.

Have spent a day tinkering with the stripped proxmark, found the perfect spot for coupling and still nothin :confused: I’ve been able to get it to do all commands to an xm1 test card but sadly it just wont do my xm1 at all

@amal after a few days of using the stripped bare pm3easy I still can’t get a good write, the coupling is ok as I’ve figured the perfect spot, I’ve been able to write blocks individually but not en masse which is really weird, I can set blocks and such but no UID setting besides trying to change the block0 containing the UID which stays scrambled

1 Like

Ok let’s arrange a replacement. I definitely want the borked one back so we can send to Iceman for in depth analysis

want me to make an email thread thingy or how should i go about telling you where i live

hit the orange floaty help button on the website to start a new ticket… send order number and if you’ve moved since then the updated address and phone :slight_smile:

i think we already do have a running ticket on the ticket system but this will be a clean ticket i can send to @mdanger to get your replacement sent out quickly. We will send an empty plastic tube with threaded cap so you can put the old one in and send back to us for testing.