xSIID and Proxmark?

There was another discussion on the xSIID by @Backpackingvet and he posed the question of programming the full 2kb with the Proxmark. I’m thinking of going with the xSIID since I’m failing to hold out for the Apex without going bonkers. Has anyone had experience with the xSIID and Proxmark that can verify if it has the same 1kb limit as the apps?

3 Likes

Yeah, I am waiting for the APEX also. This year hopefully.

What colour xSIID you going for?

3 Likes

I’m thinking blue.

4 Likes

Good choice! I just got mine in the mail today, and it was in my hand less than an hour later. The blue is pretty bright, but then again, all my implants are pretty close to the surface and can be seen well.

I also used a pressure wrap to keep initial swelling down. I like how this one actually lights up enough to show someone, (if I want to).

2 Likes

Do you have access to a proxmark to give it a try for the full 2kb? I’ve got a Chinese clone coming but I’m still unsure about putting the xSIID in and then finding out.

3 Likes

I ordered mine on ebay today. I am not nearly savy enough to think of what I need to store on it that is 2kb. Everything I can think of doesn’t even include me writing to it really. I am really just starting to learn about all this, best way is feet first!

I will let you know though once I get it. I can just try to write a full 2kb to it.

3 Likes

Did you want to?
We would all like to see it, Who knows you might even get ANOTHER mention in @NiamhAstra implant sutra Wiki?

2 Likes

I plan to upload a pic when I get home, my kbr1 is there, not with me sadly.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Whats the coil your using to power it?

2 Likes

Kbr1

1 Like

What on earth has happened to the poor thing? Because it looks nothing like this download-7

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing, It looks like it belongs to Davy Jones!
At least yours works though!

2 Likes

Right. I realize now that was a blunt answer. (Kinda person I am!)

It is a kbr1, that was the one that came with my kit. The plug in back started being positional for what ever reason. I lack the tools to make sure things are assembled right. (Working on it.)

I am on quarantine and I got furloughed today, so I said fuck it. Ain’t gonna let this lil basturd break on me. Took some epoxy, glitter and lakeshells, (because I like the lake, fuck oceans) even a anchor to make it look like the lakebed. I am in the process of sanding it to shape and polish, but fuck, there goes the dremel. So I need to venture to home depot this week and get a new one, finish shaping and polishing, and it will sit all purdy on my desk. And I can toss it in my bag and it won’t break.

3 Likes

Had the base poured for a while, took 5 layers.

2 Likes

Awesome! Any chance of some pics :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When it is polished yes.

2 Likes

Cool, I just like the look of how you got the reader to light it up. As you will undoubtedly be able to back me up on the xSIID is cool but usually to get it lit up you block the led with the reader :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You should have taken progress photos and made a project post :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Very true. I have some ideas of how to light them up casually. I need to figure all the stuff out beforehand. Taking this apart and setting it made me think of it. But you can take yours apart and smush hot glue in the top of the beeper. Sounds way better after. If you peel the antenna away from the case it light it up super well.

1 Like