xSIID LED orientation

I have another issue. The implant from my wife I can read it in case of the led blink. But the tag itself is not readable and don’t react to an nfc request.

But is was implemented 5 days ago. Any thoughts?

Leave it alone for 2 weeks then you can play with it. @amal what you think about putting a warning in the box so people are warned about the 2 weeks?

3 Likes

Yeah that was my thought to wait and let it heal. Want to see if it react in general.

Great idea, but if you took the time to check and QA it would be easier to just insert them all in the same orientation in the first place.
Which is how it was supposed to be anyway.

Unfortunately this is out of DTs control, the only thing they could do is Open and eject and orientate each one then repackage and EO gas, then back into the install bundle pack.

That is not practical, quick or cheap…

1 Like

blue xSIID : february 2020 : LED last
red xSIID: november 2022 : LED last

1 Like

Blue xSIID I ordered a coupIe weeks ago and just installed was LED last.

2 Likes

anybody else got just implanted ?
led first or last ?
Got a blue one and gonna insert it right after …
thanks

They’re supposed to be oriented LED first, but this cant be guaranteed, unless you physically check it prior to installation.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifications @ Pilgrimsmaster
Done, It’s in… let’s wait some days and will let you know how it is …
I went with the option that led last …
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

And here we go…
Kind disappointed!!
My xSIId came out led FIRST!
While I hoped, I wanted and thought with the many testimonials, that the led would be last.
Played, lost.

This misinformation must be fixed @amal

Appart this, the xSIID work great, already can spot & light up him clearly.

Best wishes everyone! Merry Christmas and let us all shine… Regards from Switzerland…

Congrats on the install!

Is it really misinformation if people report on which orientation heir chip had?

Wasn’t talking about people’s experiences. But mostly about manufacturers and requirements. :metal:

1 Like