XYO crypto coin with NFC card

So you are not Shilling?

Was the flagger correct?

No. I’m not. I’m just kind of stoked about Coin & XYO. I have nothing to gain from letting others know that it seems to be working so far.

I didn’t even see the info at the top about implants. I just saw the headline “XYO crypto coin with NFC card” and thought it was a forum about that. lol

But on the topic of implants. how about yourself? You have or getting any?

1 Like

Almost everybody here…has an implant or more.
Low Frequency
High Frequency
Magnets
Payment

I would reccomend for you an xSIID which are on sale

Or a NExT Implant

Everybody here would be will to help you out and get you up and running

It feels no different from a single bee sting or giving blood.

Easy Peasy

1 Like

Almost… :laughing:

I am the odd one out because I looked at my use cases, and at the moment I am waiting for the Apex mega.

I have a use case or two for that one, and coupling should be easier.

I might also get a FlexMN just in case.

1 Like

One of my favorite threads here :slight_smile:

Just in case you are interested how people get theese things under their skin ;J

3 Likes

You were EXACTLY the ALMOST comment

I am trying to convince Amal to let me get a FlexMN ( Narrow ) I know the performance is not great, but i am fully impressed with my NFC antenna on my phone, I want to “prove” it works…or look like an idiot because it doesn’t :rofl:

2 Likes

This one must be your ACTUAL favourite…It’s basically your thread

1 Like

i forgot about this one lol

I like your mindset - “oh, we have a newcomer here, totally clueless about all the funny stuff we’re doing - let’s show him all the blood and gore first” :smile:
:unicorn_thumbs_up:

4 Likes

The best thing about this thread so far is that @huntercel hopefully gets a nice surprise and return on his $150 investment when ( If ) he checks his XYO account ( I have sent him a DM )

What is the coin to xyo exchange rate? If it’s 1:1 he’s going to be happy. If it’s 100:1 his 100,000 coins will become 1,000 XYO so about $40.50

(Apparently current rate for 50,000 coins is 2339 XYO. So 100,000 will be 4678 XYO or $189.46, or about $40 profit)

Ah, bloody good point, me ol’ china…yeah…DUMB

Dev even said / implied it.

Whats the exchange rate Dev?

What a stoopid way of doing it…mumble mumble…stoopid XYO…mumble

:crossed_fingers: for @huntercel

https://cointoxyo.pythonanywhere.com/

Because they don’t make it obvious what the rate is.

1 Like

good morning today my wallet is this :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I found a way to use their card to multiply the coins even without buying it:

https://x.coinapp.co/?uid=045B7882C46E80x000197&c=A6ECB5D55C1A1FFD

Just copy this link: on an NFC that the phone / tablet reads.
Just open the application, put it in the background and scan the NFC the first time it will give an error, the second time it will work

2 Likes

So is this unlimited coins? Like I should start doing this before they catch on?

they are unlimited as long as you use the application, if you look at my first post everything is written