1...2...3....Place orde... Oh Wait! Got some questions!

So I am planning on getting some implants. Talked my boss into funding it for me, quite nice!

I’ve also talked to a local piercer, and he had implants himself, and was doing them. So I got that covered too!

1. As far as cloning, this device should be enough:
    White Cloner
    (Assuming getting a god connection)

Edit: found this post about NOT cloning with white cloner

1. Found this Proxmark3 RDV4 on ebay,
    What is the difference (more than price) to this clone (I guess):
    Clone

2. Would the ProxLF Antenna work with the clone if wired up?

3. At first I was looking at the Lifestyle Bundle, but the G3 is just a magnet, right? What would be the use? My purchace will probably be Ultimate Bundle

4. As inserting goes, how would you recommend me do it, going for 3 chip (right handed if that mathers)?

Edit: Found this post about placement, but its for 1 glowing, but good tips!

1. Anyone here who can throw some answers regarding shipping time and maby taxes to Sweden?

Thanks in advance!

/D

In the time it has taken me to finish my reply I see others have also, well at least now you have a plethora of information to sift through.

Talked my boss into funding it for me, quite nice!

Very generous, do you have a use case for these implants for your work? More on this later!

talked to a local piercer, … So I got that covered too!

That is half of the battle done right there :heavy_check_mark:

1. As far as cloning, this device should be enough:
    [White Cloner]

:axe:

Edit: [found this post about NOT cloning with white cloner ]

Correct, stay away from the white cloner :no_entry_sign:

1. [Found this Proxmark3 RDV4 on ebay]),
    What is the difference (more than price) to this clone [Clone ]

I have a Proxmark3 RDV4, which is an expensive YET very capable piece of equipment, However it is Not something that you can use right out of the box without a bit of research first.
The Clone you link to, I believe??? is a Proxmark3 Easy, but i’m not sure on that.
If it is, I’m pretty sure if you search this forum you will find people that have successfully used it, You will want to do some research and hopefully somebody with one, can confirm if it is or not.
Just be aware it is not compatiable with the Dangerous Things ProxLF Antenna add on.
Alternatively, there maybe somebody on here that also lives near to you in Sweden that can help you out.

1. Would the ProxLF Antenna work with the clone if wired up?

I’m going to say NO, unless you are a CLONE :sheep: :sheep: of @TomHarkness

1. At first I was looking at the Lifestyle Bundle, but the G3 is just a magnet, right? What would be the use?

Personal preference I guess, I have no need for one either, but others generally use them for “party tricks”, the xG3 is a specific lifting magnet, rather than a sensing magnet, although some people have reported a variety of success’ with sensing also.

My purchace will probably be Ultimate Bundle

Good Choice

1. As inserting goes, how would you recommend me do it, going for 3 chip (right handed if that matters)?

In MY opinion, your dominant hand doesn’t really matter ( unless you were a mechanic or another profession with you hand frequently in tight spaces…proctologist, gynecologist :grin:)

However, if you have a specific use case it will be easier to give you some suggestions as to "best placement, also, have a think about where and what you might like in the future which will help decide on the placement for your first lot.
Pretty much, you would put the most used in the most convenient place.
I have kept my hand Blade / knife edge free for Flex implants ( Vivokey Flex One ), not to say you cant put them in other places, but that’s just MY preference ( Just an example of thinking ahead ) also once you put in an implant, there is nothing stopping you taking it out and moving it, but personally I prefer the “one and done” method

Edit: Found this post about placement, but its for 1 glowing, but good tips!

Yeah, I took that from an actual scenario somebody asked, there are way too many combinations and at the end of the day it comes down to how YOU want to place them.
I would say though, for your bundle, as they are all HF devices they will need some separation, but when you reply with the “How”, we can reply with the “Where”

1. Anyone here who can throw some answers regarding shipping time and maby taxes to Sweden?

Taxes, Sorry, can’t help you there; but as far as shipping time, I would call it better than average.
KSEC are based in the UK, so postage may be faster. I’m not sure if there is a price difference between € £ $ and Krona or if the tax is different buying within the EU

2 Likes

Regarding Q6

I’m in Ireland so I went with a reseller within the EU. Tax and everything is added to the price besides shipping so easy to judge the total cost. *Bought the NeXT and was 120 euro with delivery.

The one I went with was DigiWell, they are based in Germany.
There is another one in the UK called KSEC Solutions,@KaiCastledine is with them and is active on the Forum here so may be able to give you estimated delivery times for Sweden.

As for the rest of the Qs, I’ll leave that to the more experienced lads on the forum here.

2 Likes

Hello !

Few things I can help with

Q2. You can find a load of info about the Proxmark RFDv4 here, including how to clone

Q3. Yes it works with the RDV4 Proxmark only

Q6: So If its purchased via us in the UK to sweden, delivery time is pretty quick compared to the US. I believe there is no tax as were based in the EU but worth checking this from your country etc.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks a lot for the answers!

There is no tax from UK, as long as you don’t fix that whole brexit thing you got going :wink:

I am going to London in the end of January. Will look into the possibility to swing by.

As of:

Very generous, do you have a use case for these implants for your work? More on this later!

Well, Its a nice company! I would probably get the implants anyway, for my own curiosity and projects, so why not just ask. I promised him a blog post on company website/and or LinkedIn about it after he said yes :smile:

Will read up more about cloning and its problems.

/D

1 Like