$120 shipping for NFC stickers

Hi,
I’ve bought some implants a while ago but postponed installing them until I find a way to get them to be reliably read by my iPhone 14.

The stickers are most likely the perfect solution, but apparently the shipping to Italy would be $118. Is there any solution to this?

I understand that for sterile stuff that goes into your body a suitable shipment method is important, I’m just hoping we can arrange for a cheaper solution for stickers that cost a couple of dollars each.

Yep we are working on setting up a new shipping class just for stickers so if you only order stickers it will be sent in an untracked envelope for a few bucks. Any parcel shipment is just orders of magnitude more expensive these days.

9 Likes

Great to hear, when will that be available?
I can’t wait to actually start using my chips and integrate them into my Linux workhorse.

We’ll try to sort this out first thing tomorrow

5 Likes

Great, thanks.

OT not to spam all over the place: my last DT Club transaction failed, will it just retry on its own or do I have to do something about it?

Hmm not sure! Go to your profile then billing to see if it’s still active

1 Like

Btw since I am living in Europe as well, I would also like to test the new stickers, therefore I would appreciate very much having a cheap shipping option :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The status is set to “past_due” but re-adding the card has not forced it to process the payment.

Will “Digiwell” get them too?

Can you please fill me in on what these stickers are good for?

Passive NFC amplifiers. Better signal and range with small chips and bad/weak readers.

Ok, shipping classes have been updated… so if you are only ordering stickers, it will ship out in an untracked envelope for very cheap.

3 Likes

Hey I wrote you in the other topic. Um well dunno if here is the right place to report, but check this out

hmm send me your address in DM and i’ll test. shipping is kind of a weird complex setup.

1 Like

ok! should be fixed… reload / refresh the checkout page

3 Likes

I just sent a support message because my order was apparently shipped on June 17, but as of today I got nothing… I hope you had some sort of tracking and it is not completely lost.

Or maybe a month is not excessively long for this sort of shipment?

1 Like

was it Only the RSP (as per this thread) if so even sent via standard post is a bit long, even to you in Europe?

@tac0s will no doubt see your ticket and get you sorted

3 Likes

Ah, sorry, I replied to the ticket yesterday and then forgot to reply here.

3 Likes

I just got the second shipment of stickers after the first one was lost and managed to get a read on my Apex through the phone case, which is great.

Seeing the package also gave me a very good idea of why the first one did not come through. This package looks exactly like — and since I am a crypto journalist you can trust me on this — a deep web drug shipment, or at least RCs. I am serious @amal , you need to rethink how you ship those lol

You might want to add some colored branding like a leaflet with some graphics and stuff, an explanation of what the product is, a link to the website and so on. Also avoid including so many sterile and clean-looking enclosures for stickers that do not need to be sterile and avoid the sterile wipes. All of this makes this package way more suspicious.

Consider that shipping with untracked mail on its own already raises the suspicion level.

Please look at that image, it is the most suspicious shipment I have ever seen that does actually not contain anything illegal. Of course some of those will get seized!

lol

On a side note, I think I can finally schedule the installation of my chips now that I can reasonably expect them to work. Yay!

5 Likes

We’ll take this under advisement :slight_smile:

Dangerous Packaging

10 Likes