'Allo! I’m looking for a ~3mm cylindrical (X-series here, right?) implant, but I don’t need to actually implant it. It turns out 3x14 is just the right size for an 8-gauge nipple piercing and I really want to open doors / log in with my tits.
- Is there a way to get, say, a NExT or similar in a 3mm form factor
- Would this work for WebAuthn / be as effective as an NFC YubiKey
- Are there any updates on contactless payment options (I know it comes up a lot)
- I’ve seen bio-safe epoxy mentioned; any tips for finding such epoxy to attach standard piercing hardware so it doesn’t just fall out eventually
- Does DangerousThings do custom stuff like this from time to time (I’ll glue stuff myself, but I’d much rather a professional make it properly)
- Thoughts on axial vs. diametric when using an xG3 in this manner
Thanks for any info or ideas! I’m reading up as quickly as I can, but there’s so much to digest in this amazing and rapidly-evolving knowledge domain / community - and you’re already experts.