Any installers known of in Central AZ?

Thanks for the update everyone. Unfortunately it’s looking like I’ll either have to self install or travel out of state. :frowning:

2107ba7da0a879582fc4ee3835b10f87

I also need an installer in Arizona, I’m too squeamish to attempt a self-install. Any piercer that wants practice would be fine with me. It seems there is a high demand for a professional installer in Arizona, and I would be glad to help anyone become confident enough to take that position.

I have a Titan implant that I would like placed in my finger, and two flex implants that I would like placed in either forearm. These installs would be more complex than the X-series capsule implants, but I think it would be great practice for anyone interested in body modification.

2 Likes

Seeing as I failed at installing my xG3 v2, I will need to find an installer. Kinda want to just walk back into Wisemagic and see if I get lucky. Pretty wild there isn’t a well known installer in AZ considering Phoenix is like the 5th largest city in the country :sweat_smile:

how would you plan to sterilize? just a good antiseptic clean by the installer?

I tried to sterilize the best I could and it looks brand new but I am definitely going to have the installer sterlize everything again with their preferred method so there are no issues

I’m curious, would an autoclave ruin an xG3?

Yes. Never autoclave magnets.

You ask to send it off to amal for resterilisation.

Another option that is more on the diy side is to clean it well, brush it and then submerge it in 70% isopropyl alcohol. If there is some chlorhexidine in there its even better.

1 Like