Any installers known of in Central AZ?

Anyone know of any xSeries installers in Central Arizona? The map has no one listed for the whole state, but Phoenix is one of the biggest international hubs of the country and must have some artists who’ve implanted DT before. I know Steve Haworth is in the valley, but his secretary said the appointment would start at $350 and go up per implant. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Following. I also live in AZ and I installed my x-series myself but I plan on getting a flex soon and will need to find a professional. If I find one I’ll be sure to comment on your post

2 Likes

Also in Phoenix. Self installed all my stuff, except for one Amal did for me. Never found any professionals.

1 Like

Did you install any flex implants?

1 Like

No, I have a flexEM I want to install… I might consider doing it myself, but couldn’t do it one handed so I’m waiting for an opportunity for a pro.

1 Like

The needle install looks easy but I have no idea where I would get the needle sterilized

1 Like

Anywhere with an autoclave would be a good start.
Especially a piercer.
I had 4 custom needles and approached a piercer.
It was only $10 (~USD$7) for all 4

3 Likes

Failing a piercer most tattoo artists have autoclaves as well. Less likely options are any medical, dental or veterinary offices. They will have the equipment but unless you know them really well they probably won’t just autoclave stuff for you.

3 Likes

I appreciate the info!

2 Likes

Hi, Im based in Tucson, I went to a local tattoo shop and convinced a guy who already had a magnet implant to put in my NExT chip. If you want i can find the guys shop and number for you. I paid him $40 if that works for you.

2 Likes

Any luck on finding a pro? I thought about it and I don’t think I could install a flexM1 myself :sweat_smile:

Nada for me, but I haven’t been looking in earnest yet. Working on moving apartments atm. I might start my local hunt later this month or early May.

Wisemagic Tattoo in Scottsdale did my flex! They also said I can refer people to them for implant installs :slight_smile: They are on the northwest corner of Scottsdale Rd and Shea

4 Likes

You’re awesome, thank you! I might just have to make the trip. What did it run you cost-wise?

1 Like

Happy to help :slight_smile: It was $100 plus I gave a tip

1 Like

Alright, I got an appointment with them, I’ll let y’all know how 3 xSeries implants go with them!

3 Likes

Update on how it went? I’m looking for an installer for my apex flex in AZ, and this thread is my only lead so far.

1 Like

I would also point you in the direction of @turbo2ltr (Phoenix I think).
Infact I’m pretty sure he wrote a recent post about piercing laws in Arizona…Wait one I’ll find it for you.

Well that was easy

She ended up doing self install IIRC.

I haven’t found one yet either but also I haven’t had time to really look.

1 Like

Yes, I ended up having someone I know and trust do it who did plenty of research with me beforehand. We wouldn’t attempt a flex, but we got two capsules put in “easily” enough.