Apex flex Free Memory app

I’ve got my ApexFlex into my hand a few days ago. I started to set it up but found an applet what I want to use but can’t find anything about it.
Free Memory applet says I have to use it with the Apex manager smartphone app but I’m unable to find it.
On the vivokey.com/apex site there’s a link to the Apex apps but the website says this url doesn’t exist.

Dang! Sorry about that… fixing…

The free memory app is used by the soon-to-be released Apex Manager smartphone app. When the free memory app is loaded to your Apex, and you scan it with the Apex manager, you will see a total amount of memory available and total amount of memory used. If the free memory applet is not loaded, you will not get this information.

4 Likes

fixed (thank you!)… but just to be clear, the apps are actually listed directly under that link;

Yes, but those are only the Apex apps(applets) as I see. I want to play around with the smartphone app. As you said it’s soon to be released, it’s clean for me. Thanks!

2 Likes

It acts a bit weird like the free memory won’t work and not showing the correct applets, but I ungerstand the meaning of Early Access. Thanks!

1 Like

FYI @wolfy:

1 Like

I did it, but thnks

At this point, with the version on the Play store, if you remove Free Memory completely then the correct applets should show up :slight_smile:

1 Like