Biomagnet install

Believe it or not MRIs were my one concern about installing it. Because I live in Canada MRIs are quite common as healthcare is government paid. Meaning that if I get in a car accident there is a high chance they will MRI me without them knowing.

Its gonna be a really crappy day for the hospital if I get in a serious accident.

Just out of curiosity - why did you choose this place for installation? I’m used to people putting magnets near their fingertips, because of the many nerves there - can it be used as a “sensing magnet” in the web of the hand as well? Or do you have different plans for it?

And - impressive fast healing! I’m a little jealous :wink:

1 Like

unnamed (43)

2 Likes

The webbing is a pretty common install location for magician’s magnets. I’m not assuming I know why he did it better than he does or anything, just that the 0 position isn’t all that uncommon, especially if the person doesn’t intend on getting chipped.

I chose the webbing because I was super stoned so getting it into my fingertips may have been a little difficult.

I am planning on chipping myself in each of my fingertips on my left hand and possibly even doing another xG3 in my fingertip now that I’m more experienced and I’ve gone through it once. I am fairly new to bio-hacking and the webbing just seemed like something I wouldn’t mind having surgery on in-case I made a gargantuan screw-up.

I will post a picture of the healing on Friday. With the rate it’s healing I think it will be near gone by then.

:smiley:
Okay, that’s a fine explanation for me…

…but what do you mean by that? Magnets or chips? And which ones? I can hardly believe that you could put anything else but magnets in the fingertips…

This guy stuck an xG3 in his finger:

It’s still a magnet, but it’s nearly the same size as an xSIID (It’s a full 1mm wider, but apparently it’s not an issue for some)

holy…
That must have hurt a lot and must have been freaking annoying during healing time… don’t know if I would recommend that^^ But still, interesting idea…

Yeah, I’m interested to know how many people still put stuff like Haworth style magnets on their pads instead of on the side. I was debating on a pad install but I just. I don’t think I could get over that.

For me I have the advantage of healing quite quickly. I stabbed myself with the xG3 about 12 hours ago and here is the healing so far. I’m not too concerned about the fingertips but I’ll take it 1 at a time.

No bleeding at all since the initial install either.

ensure your medical records are updated to indicate a metallic implant in your hand.

1 Like

Any clue how to do this in Canada?

talk to your normal family doc? general practice doc you’d normally go see? have them update your records?

Sorry the healthcare system here is whack. I actually am not able to get a gp and I tried calling my hospitals main line but they said that they generally dont record things like that as its not shared with other hospitals.

shocked

I was under the impression standard practice was to not use an MRI on a unresponsive pacient.

Yeah, here it is… having doubts about the Canadian system now…

I learnt that standard practice from my Canadian friend who is a nurse so seems okay lol.
Who knows though.

1 Like

That was my impression too. But if you’re worried, you can always wear a medical alert tag.

Same in the uk too, by which I mean MRI’s are “never” used on unresponsive/unconscious people because they can’t get a history.