Black Friday 🎁 sales

Are you guys going to Black Friday sales I want peoples opinions I will put a poll and you can answer I just want peoples opinions

• Black Friday
  • No Black Friday

0 voters

online black friday sales for me, not in person

EDIT: Also, English is hard. In this case, the word is “poll”. A “pole” is what you put a sign on, or what you use for fishing. A “Pole” is someone from Poland, and a “poll” is a survey.

5 Likes

Probably! I spent way too much on Aliexpress yesterday for 11.11 so I can’t spend a lot! Im mostly searching for pc parts for my parent’s computer.

1 Like

I get so angry at people using 11.11 as a sale day I refuse to conced to that.

4 Likes

I mean at least here, for a few minutes, people think about veterans day because of it. Hell, it would be forgot if not for the sales.

Fuck yeah buddy!

AND

Singles day

You could have a Pole putting a poll about polls for using poles for Pole polls on a Pole pole

4 Likes

Given the state of COVID-19 right now… likely not. But; if Dangerous Things has a Cyber Monday sale… maybe I’ll look into that! :robot:

1 Like

Yes we’ve got a few deals soon to be announced at KSEC …

4 Likes

…named Pohl…

2 Likes

That was a real Pot shot

1 Like

The KSEC Black Friday deals are here! Get 15% off storewide + 20% off Dangerous Things products + Free merch and items with every order + Free shipping for orders above £10 (UK). Only available from the 25th - 30th November.

https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/black-friday-sale/