Blue Cloner Woes

Depending on your background your learning curve will vary.
There are many good step by step tutorials.
Just find the appropriate one for your OS.

Let us know on here what OS you are using, and we should be able to direct you to a suitable one.

If you really need it, I’m sure there will be a few that are willing and able.

There are also plenty of threads on here, but easy to get lost in them

I can’t speak for everybody, but I think this community is more community minded and payment wouldn’t be accepted, maybe just
the offer of a beer :beers: if you ever meet in real life.

Hmmm, Still a handy bit of kit in theory, you just need to be aware of its limitations.

When you get your Proxmark and you are all set up and running.
Hopefully this guide will help you out.
Please let me know if you spot any mistakes or omissions

When you get the PM3Easy in let us know and we can hop on the Discord. It supports video calls and there’s already a channel in place. We have a few proxmark wizards on there (including Iceman) who would be more than happy to help get you started.

Normally I would say go play around an learn yourself for a bit before you start asking people questions, but the Proxmark can be a really challenging tool. You need to update the firmware and learn some basic commands like hw tune before you can do anything. It might be wise to chat with people before you try anything with your implant.

1 Like

When you get the proxmark, just hop on Discord. We’ll get you taken care of. If you get the easy, make sure it’s the 512 model, not the 256.

I just checked the Amazon link, and yep, he got the 512, so that is a good start :+1:

1 Like

I doubt it with the security concerns of it, if you head onto the discord multiple people there including myself use vc and can use cams to.

2 Likes

Will do, thank you! Didn’t know there was a Discord, that’s awesome to hear.

THE Iceman?? That’s awesome!

Finally I’ve done something right :sweat_smile:

Alright, thanks again for the help y’all. Ordered some EM tags too so I can start experimenting with my first project, a modular weapons mounting system.
Will let y’all know when the proxmark arrives.

2 Likes