Cannot get proxmark software running for the 3 Easy

After doing the runme it start oke but stops at:
(28/132) upgrading gnupg

I do not get the Ctrl C section.
Tried several times (windows)

Where did you get your Proxmark from?

What installation guide are you using?

I just got it from dangerous things.

I downloaded proxspace.7z like the manual on this forum describes.

Regards.

Deleted all and tried 4 times over.

Where are you trying to install the app?

I’m just wondering if it is fully extracted? if it is only getting to (28/132), it might be just the first package

Did you use 7 Zip to extract it?

CORRECTION
I personally used 7Zip to unzip mine about a month or so ago and it worked.

72jb

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

I used winrar 7 zip.

Will try 7-zip

I just updated my post, above to say

Used 7-zip and again stops at 28.
And a lot of warnings.

Can you delete what you have done so far, ( folders, file download etc ) and start with a fresh download.

Following this guide to the letter.

^ what he said, start over, also, specifically focus on this part of the guide:

Notice the one ProxSpace folder inside. Extract that to your location of choice… though I will say this… I suggest you put it into the root of your hard drive like C:\ProxSpace for example. It may be tempting to place it into a Program Files type location, but those folders have spaces in the path, special permissions, certain system protections, and all sorts of other nonsense can get in the way of a successfully working deployment. I personally have a little C:\working folder on my system that I put all kinds of stuff inside of… little tools… current project folders… and that’s where I have my proxspace deployment as well… C:\working\ProxSpace … now watch this handy video about how to set up ProxSpace…

The most important thing there being:
It may be tempting to place it into a Program Files type location, but those folders have spaces in the path, special permissions, certain system protections, and all sorts of other nonsense can get in the way of a successfully working deployment.

The spaces in “Implant map ProxSpace” is one of your issues, although I’m not sure if it is what’s causing this exact error.

2 Likes

Yep, paths with spaces or long filenames (over 8.3 char format) can cause issues. Just try c:\proxspace

Are you on a 64 bit system? You may need to use runme64 instead

1 Like

it works !! Thanks all.
Deleted everything and started over with 7-zip and only used proxspace as a folder.
Now hours of reading and youtube films further trying to put my gym card (myfare classic 1K) on my next.
havent found out yet.

2 Likes

Hmm… well, the first thing you’ll likely run into is that the NFC chip in the NExT is an NTAG216 and cannot act as a Mifare Classic 1k, only the xM1 or flexM1 can do that.

Oke, thanks.
Till now my Next and Walletmore are pretty useless.
NFC can only read Url on iphone (wich most of dutch people have).
And walletmore does only work in 1 out of 25 shops in the Netherlands.
Bought 4 Xem sets to find a way to make my implants usefull.
All tips are welcome!!

I hope that’s only your perception :dizzy_face:

This is a very low %, I’d have guessed 1 of 25 don’t work.

I’d guess it’s bad coupling so it should get better once you learn how to tap your hand and it’s properly healed.

Why xEM? You have one already in your NExT. I’d just buy more readers and locks and stuff for your existing implant.

Hi Yeka,

the walletmore problem here is that most shops have no possibility to pay creditcard because of the commission. Not a lot people here have credit card like in the USA.
And the Rabobank wich is big here does not accept iCard payments. (wearable)
So scan i do is oke but get " card is not accepted" all the time.

With xEM i mean the remote sets i bought to experiment and create things for my Next to use.
Fot that all tips and examples welcome!!

Grtz.

it works.
changed the filename and erased everything.
Also used 7-Zip instead of winrar.

Thanks.