Chip compatibility matrix - Google Sheets

Yeah maybe an official database that has a web UI search and filters is a better idea at this point.

I tested with a Xm1, next/xNT, flexNT2
Verified that it would accept all of the above when emulated from a flipper, nothing accepted in implant format, both in vivo and out

If that’s not good enough :man_shrugging:t2:

There was a random review on Amazon, from someone with implants… I didn’t know them or know if I could trust them…

Had they submitted to the matrix, and it was marked as a fail, it would prevent others from “trying it”

Ah, THAT’S better, thanks, I can’t add 'em if I don’t know what was tested.

I can update the matrix to reflect that, and can TBC FlexM1, flexMT etc

XSIID also

Here is a deadbolt you might want to add to the matrix.

This is the Yamiry model T1B or YA-T1b. It works very well with the HF Ntag side of my NExT implant. The default tags the lock comes with are Mifare. I did test a couple T5577 cards I had lying around. It does not work with those.
If I touch my NExT to the number 5 on the lock, it will usually open immediately.

Before trying the above lock, I tried https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BG9PSZSF?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
This Yamiry lock registered my NExT after several tries but did not work well at all. I could only get it to scan my implant every 20-30 tries. The model that didn’t work well was ‎YA-T15. I’m guessing the YA-T15 may work well with a flex implant.

1 Like

Hi all!
Access system installer here in Canada. I’ve worked a lot lately with CDVI and, of course, tried my XEM on every reader I could.
Here’s the result by reader:
( www.cdvi.ca/products/proximity-card-readers/ )

Nano: Reads every single time. If I approach it in the right angle, I get reads up to a full centimetre from it.

Star: Reads but. This is a weird one. I’ve installed about 15 of those in the last bit and 13 of them read on every pass. The other two needed to be massaged until they felt like reading.

Solar: Reads. You need to be in contact with it and perfectly in line with the antenna.

SolarK: Same as Solar but you will press the touch keys on it at the same time

DGLP FN WLC26: Reads. You need to be in contact with it but it’s good enough that I never stop for more than a second for it to find my chip. I’ve installed one at my place.

DGLP WLC26: Reads. Same as Solar

DGLP60WLC: Reads. Funnily enough, same as Nano.

KCPROXWLC26 Reads. EXTREMELY finicky. Not recommended.

With all of that said, I’ll work with some Paradox and Mircom in the near future. So I’m gonna format my chip and try those too.
And thanks a lot for the spreadsheet, I’m gonna use the heck out of it :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for your great info, looks like I have a bit of work updating the spreadsheet

1 Like

Here is another deadbolt lock that works with the HF Ntag side of the NExT implant.

The Geonfino Model No. G5

Currently $62.00.

The lock registers and scans the HF tag on my NExT easily. I’ve tested the lock with LF T5577 tags and they do not read.

The default tags that come with the lock are Mifare.

This lock has a heavy metal body. It’s definitely heavier than other locks I’ve tested.

1 Like

Added them all to the spreadsheet
thanks

1 Like

Added all yours also
Thanks again for the comprehensive list

2 Likes

Nice, the matrix is growing quite a bit.

What’s your guys opinion if we further filter the locks? Meaning have a separate section for Deadbolts vs Door Handles/Knobs?

Trying to find a Door Handle/Knob for my brother, and I’m confusing myself every time I have to go back after clicking a link, I’m forgetting where I left off lol.

I would say even a Outdoor Vs Indoor Compatibility, but I know I’m pushing my luck on that one :laughing:

Also don’t know how easy/hard it would be to alphabetized. OCD I know :sweat_smile:

Update 1: also under the FlexMT HF, there are two random TBC in that row.

So heres the thing.

This matrix spreadsheet, is useful, but in my opinion, not the correct platform, ideally it should be a database.

This took MANY hours of FUCKEN BORING work; getting images, getting produck links, getting forum links and confiming what implants work, dont work, should work, could work, some posts were easier than others to descern this, the fonts, and colours and sizes (I know this still needs some work) and they all import differently depending on the source, and :yawning_face: … and because I filled it with full sized images, at some stage a while back it was running like a pig, so I had to small-ify ALL the images, which took fucken ages.

Thankfully most of the work is now done and just needs the occasional addition and tweak, so the “feature requests” you are after, aren’t a big deal, its more of a “MEH! The info is there”, I can grab and drag a few columns here and there, no worries and Alphabetising, maybe, that will be best done on product brands, but not all have clear brands, and some have alternative name brands (rebranded) ie. Aliexpress, so I can look at doing this, but dont expect perfection, because, close enough is good enough for a spreadsheet.
Dont forget you can use FIND to make your search easier eg Samsung.

Also Handles and knobs, some products are listed only once but they have different models of the same lock, some with handles, some with knobs, so that would require double ups, and that’s the last thing a spreadsheet needs; again, this wouldnt be an issue in a database, eg key word lookup “knob” :wink:

YES you are

download (35)

:rofl:

do you mean this?

If so, thats because theoretically they should be compatible, but they have not been tested.

I am normally on my phone, and editing spreadsheets on my phone, can eat the corn out of my shit :corn: :poop: , so I will look at making some tweaks next time I am on my 'puter :computer:

1 Like

I was on call waiting, so I put my phone on Speaker, and jumped on my computer

Went to the Matrix, and a week or so ago, I added a bunch of info to it, and for some reason, all the images are missing FUCKS KNOWS why

All up it probably took me 20-30 mins, and it’s not the first time info has disappeared from the spreadsheet.
I’m not interested in doing it again ( It’s not a simple cut and paste ) hence my apprehension about making further mods to the spreadsheet as a whole.
I will maintain and add data, but I’m not investing any more time into major changes.

I have dragged a couple of columns around, but alphabetically is not a great “one size fits all”, in fact, it’s pretty shit unless you already know what you want, and if you have already decided, then just use the FIND ( ctrl+f ) function to check compatibility.

And FUCK THAT, it’s doing it again, because It’s google docs, and not MS Office, trying to drag columns, and they start scrolling to the extremes, I’ve done 4 sections, but I’m no longer interested, and I’m done for the day.

2 Likes

Thanks for trying. If you need some help in future organizing, sorting and such, I could offer some assistance.

No, this:

1 Like

Appreciated

Fixed thanks

Anyone else having any luck with the Combi-Cam E miniK 10p? I purchased one directly from the manufacturer’s disbributer. I haven’t been able to register the T577 on my NExT. The Combi-Cam does work with T5577 tags I have on cards. It seems like the Combi-Cam’s reader is not strong enough to read my NExT.

I have a xEM that I will have installed this month. I’ll test it out on that as well.

If the lock came with its own battery, you might try putting a fresh one in? I’m not sure what kind of battery it uses or if it uses every chargeable lithium cell, but a low battery could lead to inconsistent RF performance.