Chip compatibility matrix - Google Sheets

Actually, that’s probably enough, because somebody with a magic implant can either
do a full dump :wink: with MCT App

or

use their PM3 to get the keys that way

since you were clever enough to take your PM3 with you and you want to play

Ragebolus/Equipter just posted something recently that will help

If you can’t use your laptop at the door, you could try offline sniff, you will need a powerbank , and the commands /lights will depend on the offline library you have…which is probably Sammy Kamkars

Here’s some great further reading collated by @Concorde

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/handy-dandy-tips-and-tricks/13041/16?u=pilgrimsmaster

Range / compatibility would be another good thing to know, but you won’t be able to do that without an xM1 of FlexM1, maybe this is the motivation you need to get a Flex or xM1 implant.

I always travel with at least a T5577 and a MF1k gen2 card for testing before writing to implants

I reccomend KSEC for test card bundle and magic card pack to get them in one place, and the shipping is much cheaper than it was.

Too tired last night to sniff my hotel door (open bars at conferences are great, aren’t they?), but I got a few hours of free time to mess around with the proxmark3.

Here is the sniff:

Just a word of caution, at least from personal experience. I still have yet to get my xM1 to read at the hotels I’ve been at. Despite me successfully cloning their Hotel Card to one of my blank 1k mf cards, I can’t get their door to read my xM1. Very Frustrating. I wish I went with the flexM1. (Little disclaimer: I think my xM1 is a little too deep. I can barely feel it in my skin)

1 Like

I’ve been using all the unifi stuff with my Apex and ntag on the unifi access light reader. Both and comparable but unreadable on the pro reader since the NFC on that thing suuucks. The light reader works every time. Also under the apex section maybe listing what applet is needed to make things work would be a good idea.

1 Like

ADDITION

The Zestech SDL-100 deadbolt can be unlocked with an xNT implant.
Amazon CA link: https://www.amazon.ca/SDL-100-B-Fingerprint-Touchscreen-Auto-Locking-Properties/dp/B08XQ4Z57T
It comes with a couple of mifare classic 1k mini-cards, but I was able to enroll my xNT with it. At first, I didn’t try to use the xNT since it came with mifare, but I read another post in the “House Lock Recommendations” thread where a device came with mifare but they were able to enroll an NTAG216 - so I tried it and it works! The touch sensors for the numbers are reasonably sensitive, so it’s a little hard to do the programming without accidentally entering a jumbled numeric code, but it works!

The only downsides I see to this lock are:

• the physical key is non-standard, and I’m not sure that it can be duplicated at most locksmiths
  • the physical key is behind a little cover that needs a small L shaped pin to remove

You can also use number codes or finger prints to unlock the door.

I was impressed with the build quality. The entire inside casing is metal, even the battery cover.

2 Likes

Added to the Matrix
THANKS

1 Like

The Sifely deadbolt is confirmed to Not work with inplant size tags… I’m too ADHD to do a full proper review… hard to follow and talk about all the pros and cons and nuisance once I know it’s pointless

It will accept anything 14443a such as a ntag, mifare classic, or mifare ultralight/ntag I2c, so that’s kinda good

I used a flipper to emulate those tags and the the lock will open…. But the actual implant size tag nothing

I even tried a (non implantable) flexNT2 which has some sweet read range… and zilch

It even struggles with the included mifare keychain fobs, needs to be almost pressed into the lock to work

I would tear into the keypad to try to see the pcb… but I intend to return this, so I don’t wanna mess anything up

2 Likes

Added to the Matrix ( even though it doesn’t work )

I wonder if it would be better to have a separate sheet for non compatible smart locks :thinking:

I just figured you’d red no box it like elsewhere in the matrix

I like everything in one list just so I can search. And not working is very good data to have and should for sure be on the list.

I’ve done that, but the implants that haven’t been tested, really should have an orange TBC, we are only assuming the others don’t / won’t work, same reason as the orange in the green columns, I don’t want somebody buying a lock on the presumption that it will work…
A blank cell can / is used in place of a “NO” if the frequency is not the same, save the

Normally I would agree, I just HATE spreadsheets, they are not a good look-up.

Where-as if you are looking for a compatible lock, you go to the “Working” sheet, and if you find a lock in a shop / online, you check the “working” if it’s not there, you check the “not working” if it’s also not there, you buy the lock, you report back to the community and it goes on the list…
Just my thoughts.

If we added every lock that didn’t work ( smart locks ) that would be a big list and adds to the clutter.
Also the more we add, the slower the page refreshes. I have put A LOT of time into this document, and when it got so painfully slow, I had to smallify EVERY image, so it was useable, that was A LOT of time also .

Like many things, there is no right nor wrong, just smarter ways of doing things… ( I’m also not saying my way I suggested is the smarter way )

Yeah maybe an official database that has a web UI search and filters is a better idea at this point.

I tested with a Xm1, next/xNT, flexNT2
Verified that it would accept all of the above when emulated from a flipper, nothing accepted in implant format, both in vivo and out

If that’s not good enough :man_shrugging:t2:

There was a random review on Amazon, from someone with implants… I didn’t know them or know if I could trust them…

Had they submitted to the matrix, and it was marked as a fail, it would prevent others from “trying it”

Ah, THAT’S better, thanks, I can’t add 'em if I don’t know what was tested.

I can update the matrix to reflect that, and can TBC FlexM1, flexMT etc

XSIID also

Here is a deadbolt you might want to add to the matrix.

This is the Yamiry model T1B or YA-T1b. It works very well with the HF Ntag side of my NExT implant. The default tags the lock comes with are Mifare. I did test a couple T5577 cards I had lying around. It does not work with those.
If I touch my NExT to the number 5 on the lock, it will usually open immediately.

Before trying the above lock, I tried https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BG9PSZSF?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
This Yamiry lock registered my NExT after several tries but did not work well at all. I could only get it to scan my implant every 20-30 tries. The model that didn’t work well was ‎YA-T15. I’m guessing the YA-T15 may work well with a flex implant.

1 Like

Hi all!
Access system installer here in Canada. I’ve worked a lot lately with CDVI and, of course, tried my XEM on every reader I could.
Here’s the result by reader:
( www.cdvi.ca/products/proximity-card-readers/ )

Nano: Reads every single time. If I approach it in the right angle, I get reads up to a full centimetre from it.

Star: Reads but. This is a weird one. I’ve installed about 15 of those in the last bit and 13 of them read on every pass. The other two needed to be massaged until they felt like reading.

Solar: Reads. You need to be in contact with it and perfectly in line with the antenna.

SolarK: Same as Solar but you will press the touch keys on it at the same time

DGLP FN WLC26: Reads. You need to be in contact with it but it’s good enough that I never stop for more than a second for it to find my chip. I’ve installed one at my place.

DGLP WLC26: Reads. Same as Solar

DGLP60WLC: Reads. Funnily enough, same as Nano.

KCPROXWLC26 Reads. EXTREMELY finicky. Not recommended.

With all of that said, I’ll work with some Paradox and Mircom in the near future. So I’m gonna format my chip and try those too.
And thanks a lot for the spreadsheet, I’m gonna use the heck out of it :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for your great info, looks like I have a bit of work updating the spreadsheet

1 Like

Here is another deadbolt lock that works with the HF Ntag side of the NExT implant.

The Geonfino Model No. G5

Currently $62.00.

The lock registers and scans the HF tag on my NExT easily. I’ve tested the lock with LF T5577 tags and they do not read.

The default tags that come with the lock are Mifare.

This lock has a heavy metal body. It’s definitely heavier than other locks I’ve tested.

1 Like