Come on down to crazy Amal's flex-o-ramma-ramma!

My vote!

flex-o-ramma-ramma!!!

3 Likes

FlexNEXT-o-ramma-ramma does roll right off the tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Flexy-NEXT-o-ramma-ramma ??

My vote,

Bendy-Bendy-Roundy-Roundy

4 Likes

Poor Amal will be like…

3 Likes

Well… the reason it works so well with an NFC nail sticker is that the antennas are both that spiral planes. This isn’t likely to work all that well with a cylindrical implant… but… well now I’m curious. I’ll have to test it out when I get back to the lab.

NExTy McFlexFace

4 Likes

“What will be your NExTflex?”
“Em, flexNT?”

33mm diameter. Magic 1k gen1a + T5577… same range / performance as the jumbo flexNExT…

6 Likes

It looks like some process changes are needed… there is some tension inside the polymer that is pulling on it to create some contorting… these are still safe for implanting, but I think it would work better with some different magic stickers that use printed inks instead of copper wire for the antenna…if anything like that exists that is.

3 Likes

However… the tension might work out in ones favor actually… it can be made to naturally want to curve.

Hmm this is interesting…

5 Likes

This was exactly what I was thinking as I was scrolling down reading the other posts you made.

It’s a happy mistake, but, Is it a repeatable happy mistake.

1 Like

Where is @Pilgrimsmaster. He should be like drooling surely. Maybe the excitement was too much.

2 Likes

He’s probably sitting on the floor with a marker and a ruler measuring out all the places he might implant it :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

There’s a pocket forming itself in the back of my hand just looking at this :purple_heart: (ΘεΘʃƪ)

3 Likes

Other than the sitting on the floor bit, you are not far off :+1:

Lovin’ the concept, and the performance ( Being picky, a gen2 would have been my chip choice ) I definitely prefer the Wedge over the disc…I am still looking at the FlexEM for some troublesome work keypads, and also a FlexM1gen2 so If I was going to get both of those…hmmm decisions decisions
Put it this way, I am watching with great interest

3 Likes

1 Like

Since we are being needy. How hard would this be in an X series platform?

Significantly more difficult to prototype… but truth be told that is in process already. Had lots of failure… trying to sort it out.

5 Likes

You know I can’t keep up with all the new stuff, right? I mean it’s awesome and all, but once I come across a use case for one of these, I’m gonna hafta relearn it all.

Or, put another way.
Great Job! :+1:

2 Likes

Can we get a “Crazy Amal’s Emporium” category? The threads on the different Jumbo implants are getting mixed!

Would be a good tie-in with the lab section of the store when that gets off the ground

1 Like