Could i get my two separate orders combined in one package?

Not really sure where or who to properly ask but I have both order numbers.

Try the help popup on the dangerous things website

2 Likes

Will do thanks!

That and the support email are 99% of the time the best place for order issues or questions.

Edit:
Just to clarify when I say support email I’m talking about the contact us form.

3 Likes

I sent a form out. If it makes things more difficult they don’t need to worry about it but I figured it’s easier to keep track of 1 package instead of two. I got the cyborg kit and and xled for my first order but was hesitant to get the spark 2. I let a couple days pass and I got the money for it so I just now pulled the trigger on it. Way too excited to get the packages I’ve been waiting to get implants for yearrrsssssss!

2 Likes

Depends if they’ve been shipped out yet, Its the weekend so I’m assuming orders won’t go out till Monday, @amal @mdanger

2 Likes

One I just ordered a few minutes ago and the other was maybe 6 days ago. Don’t have tracking numbers for either yet. Just figured it’d be easier to ask sooner rather than later when both are packaged up and ready to go

1 Like

I sent them an email via the help popup with both order numbers as well

2 Likes

I heard alot of stuff is backordered and the fact that DT has Amazing customer service you should be good.

2 Likes

I’m proud to be doing business with DT:)

2 Likes

Yep, they’ll get back to you! I got my 2 orders held to bundle together :slight_smile: busy people but they will respond!

1 Like

Wick response from DT, both packages are combined and heading out tomorrow! Insane customer service, I’m truly impressed

4 Likes

awesome-sauce-vbk9tu

1 Like

We’re proud to have you as a patron!

4 Likes