Custom cyborg builder

How long will this exist? I surely would use that if it stays around until I have more $.

FlexM1 Gen1a + Gen2 added

1 Like

Were not looking to get rid of this anytime soon but actually expand it out.

There will be an option set of options to include a professional installation alongside the custom bundle which is in the works.

3 Likes

I think this would be the perfect opportunity to get cards for all the implant types and add as an option to the bundle. Eg, you order £100 of stuff, you get a free card.

1 Like

So getting RFID tag card are in the works. We have a small number of various cards we’re going to add to the stores soon.

Anyone can fairly cheaply buy the odd card. There’s a large number to cover if were going to look at every single implant but its not impossible.

The core focus has been on the “Magic” UID changing tags such as

3 Likes

I’d say when you get the xAC v2 in stock, want to set my own embedded master key :sunglasses:, I’ll probably get the magneto bundle from yourselves.
Saves me having to possibly deal with any customs or duty charges when coming from the US. :beer: :beer:

1 Like

Sounds good to me. I’ll most likely create an option for you to choose what version you want. I can easily do this for all bundles then and our custom builder.

They should be here within the week.

1 Like