Cyborg sticker ideas?

I like to make stickers as a bit of a side hustle to my day job. I wanna make some dangerous things inspired stickers. Anyone got any ideas?

1 Like

Rather than Dangerous Things, do you mean subdermal implants?
I only ask because obviously Dangerous Things is Amals business, and I imagine you donā€™t intend to make money off Amals back, He probably wouldnā€™t mind, because heā€™s pretty chilled, but stillā€¦

FYI there is this for DT stuff

But there are a few others to get implant inspired by in a generic sense

Screenshot_20230714_120022_Chrome

2 Likes

I like cyborg stickersā€¦ nothing wrong with Dat inspired conceptsā€¦ I like inspiring people :slight_smile:

Dat???
Did you mean DT? Thatā€™s almost like spelling your own name wrongā€¦
:logo_dt:

Told You So GIFs | Tenor

This Is So Inspiring GIFs | Tenor

Dat can very easily be an auditory shortening of DT which comes out as two syllables rather than the monosyllabic of ā€œDatā€. (Da)ngerous (T)things.

2 Likes

Ok now I want a long sleeve button up dress shirt in a thin ish material and the dt triangle where the alligator should go.

3 Likes

The Lodestone and ZINC logo .svg are out there.
Just sayinā€™ :smirk:

3 Likes

No, I definitely didnā€™t mean literal DT stickers. I just meant that I like the overall vibe I get from this forum, and I would like the stickers to reflect that. For example, I want to create an xSIID sticker with meme text underneath, or a 5mm flex needle with text underneath that says ā€˜Actual Size!ā€™ in the style of a candy box. Iā€™m looking for more cultural elements, not just Dangerous Things merchandise. Although, Iā€™m not against making stickers for Amal.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my first idea. Itā€™s definitely not a final sticker but the idea is there. The needle is to scale in the artwork. Iā€™m not sure about the length though.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m getting pretty close with this one.

2 Likes

I like that itā€™s bevel down :ok_hand:
Try a thin white outline on the clouds maybe
Edit: the 5 looks a tiny bit like an S

3 Likes

I added the white border and that definitely helped. Iā€™m not entirely sure if I like the font either though so I donā€™t think the 5 will continue looking like an S

1 Like

Alright, now that was more of what I was going for

2 Likes

ok, these admittedly took me too longā€¦ but here is my contribution :slight_smile:

xg3
xledMeme

9 Likes

Iā€™m not good at drawing, but there was an attempt lol
xg3 kombat

6 Likes

Well in the meantime Iā€™m drawing up little stickers of each implant DT has on the store. I realize theyā€™re kinda handy for this stuff. Also, I think theyā€™re fun. So far I have xEM, flexClass, flexDF2, flexDF, and Iā€™m working on NExT.

Disclaimer:
No time or effort went into the making of the following
(Merely planting the seed)
I make no apologies for the quality, they were made on my phone

7 Likes

Try Amal

It may hurt at first
But you wonā€™t regret it

6 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes