Dangerous Things implant Reader / Writer App 📱

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
woo

In your face NXP

I can already picture the GUI…
Intelligent
Attractive
Frictionless & Intuitive Navigation

Obviously the problem is, it will take time and money to develop, diverting attention away from the physical product goodness Amal is working on

Unless

There is a community member that is an app developer, that may be willing to work for free / implants ( IF @amal agrees to it, not my place to ask OR offer, just putting it out there )
Anyone?
Anyone…

3 Likes

working for free on that scale? nope. Unless it is open source and on github and multiple members work together. then it could be made for free.

Oh and it should be multi-platform.

2 Likes

Spoken like a true not app developer :joy:

9 Likes

Hahahah… its true.

1 Like

I am in… if someone create the UI I can develop the backend to this app.

2 Likes

Yeah we’d want to make a new and improved Dangerous NFC open source via public github repo…

I agree, now that iOS 13 is in the game a bit… what about Xamarin? Any qualms there? If so, any other ideas?

If you need help with that just let me know. I would be very glad to help. About Xamarin, I am a data engineer and use python as my daily programming language. That’s why I can’t do a good UI but can do a great backend.

Is there a Dangerous NFC open source repo already? Well, anyway, I want to help, just ping me…

2 Likes

it’s not open source but we can make it thusly… I would love to explore making a Xaramin based DT NFC app … UI can be designed with Figma… I will take some time and lay out ideas and share them here.

2 Likes

Clearly the below is not designed with Figma, But I put something together a while ago, just an idea I had around a ONE STOP SHOP DT App.
Feel free to shoot it down, was just sitting on my computer so I thought I would share it, before I delete it

An implant selector CYBRG ME

Screenshot_20200326-215129_YourSystemApp2
answer a list questions and the result is the recommended implant

A product info guide PRODUCTS

App version of the product matrix
Screenshot_20200326-215151_YourSystemApp2

Shop link to DT Webstore

Screenshot_20200326-215213_YourSystemApp2

Where Partner map ( Or community map etc )

Screenshot_20200326-215237_YourSystemApp2

Forum

Link to this forum
Screenshot_20200326-215300_YourSystemApp2

Read / Write

What this thread is about, DT version of an NFC Reader / Writer
Screenshot_20200326-215324_YourSystemApp2
VERY ROUGH IDEA

Quick video sample,
(I also skipped a few of the options, Implant selector, DT Webpage, The forum link)

5 Likes

better than i did m8

1 Like