Dangerous Things numbing gel is here!

When you need serious numbing action in topical form, reach for Dangerous Things numbing gel!

6 Likes

I was almost expecting a cheesy ad video after reading that

1 Like

What’s the difference between this and the emla patch?

From the product page: 6% Lidocaine and 4% tetracaine
Emla patch: 2.5% lidocaine and 2.5% prilocaine

1 Like

That’s the technical difference yes, but the patch only covers a 1" diameter circle of skin, while the gel can be used to cover a much larger treatment area. The gel also works for things like fingertips (put gel into nitrile glove finger tip, wear glove) that the patch just cannot be used for.

1 Like

Just putting this out there

2 Likes

Yeah imma little bitch. That pill would not help if someone cut into my finger.

Edit.

I would try this gel. The 5% patches I have used in the past worked fine. I imagine that this would work significantly better as it will stay where you put it and not fall off.

1 Like

yeah this gel is like slug slime… it sticks to everything and just stays there. best to try to cover it just to keep things from getting too messy, but occluding it is not necessary… it does a great job all on its own.

1 Like

I have an ongoing perscription for pharmacy made cream for my nerve pain with ketamine in it also. Makes my hand numb if I run it in without a glove. It is like 6 or 7 percent lido, 3 percent ketamine, like 20 percent gabapentin. I never refill it because it didn’t work on my leg really. To be honest. Yoga helps the most.

Edit: just saying I would prolly buy this from DT instead, way cheaper.

Can confirm, this stuff is great.

It’s very viscous, and I accidentally numbed my lips when handling it once.

1 Like

Ooh, I can totally see this thread turning into “What body part I have numbed with the DT gel” :slight_smile:

2 Likes