Dangerous Things xLED Implantable Field Detector KSEC

No you can scan it all you want, but it’s highly likely that for a week or 2 the light will be masked by swelling or sub-dermal blood

But when it’s “fresh” fresh, like before you leave the shop… there’s a good chance it will be visible before you start swelling or bleeding… mine was only JUST visible for a second

In the case of my Xsiid, I was able to scan it within a day or 2 but I couldn’t see it light up for about 2 weeks, 3-4 for it to be “bright”

Just checking, you are aware then the xLED doesn’t have a chip in it right? It’s just a light?

This is going to depend on how you want it places. Think of the implant as a a capsule with the LED at one end. The LED comes out of the needle first, so if you want the glowy closer to your fingers, start towards the wrist. If you want it closer to your wrist, start by the fingers.

2 Likes

I would suggest, Whatever the installer is comfortable with

1 Like

Just my phone nfc

Yes just the light I wanna try this if its a success then I’ll look at bigger implants

Ok that’s fine,
The x series are all more or less the same size though, just so you’re aware

3 Likes

The problem with this approach is that the xLED has no chip and the LED itself could be obscured by blood from the installation… so your milage may vary. Be aware that xSIID and xLED implants may not be visible for up to 3 weeks after installation because of pooled blood and other swelling factors.

2 Likes

Tested with my NFC on phone it flashes on off not a steady beam of light also I have to hold phone direct on it meaning once implanted you Wouldent see it surley

Bought this to see if I get better or stronger result hope this helps as if not I won’t be going threw with the instalation.

More a pain then something I’m looking forward to getting. Fingers crossed

Also sorry to anyone talking to me last night I wasn’t allowed to message for 24hours as a new member.

That’s fairly common with some phones, particularly IPhone,

You’ll usually see a stronger/brighter pulse at the beginning then weaker blips

Depends on phone, and position, but it can be seen

Wrong clip, gimme a second to find an example

That’s because there is no chip in the field detector keychain. Because there’s no chip for the phone to read, the flashing is simply because the phone doesn’t want to spend a bunch of energy and battery power on looking for tags at 100% duty cycle. Instead it pulses the field on and off to look for tags only momentarily and occasionally it does a high power pulse, again to check for any tags on the field.

So is there a chip in the implanted so it stays a steady light or would it still pulse?

Ultimately that depends on the reader, but generally speaking that’s how it works. Once a chip is detected in the field then the reader will maintain the field until the chip is removed.

1 Like

The last image I sent of the reader I ordered, is that going to be better for creating an NFC field to detect it rather than my phone then?

Yes so this reader should light the xLED. I don’t know what the duty cycle might be but usually USB devices like this are 100%

1 Like

Oh OK that arrives tomoz I’ll let you know thnkyou for the help.

2 Likes

I don’t believe that there is a chip in the implantable XLED. In my personal experience with the keychains, some readers light them up dimly, some make them really shine. It’s not as simple as they all light up the same, or they don’t.

2 Likes

I just upgraded you from Basic to Member…You should be good to go :+1:

2 Likes

So for me the pain was like being stung by a wasp, on purpose. It lasted maybe just a touch longer than a wasp sting. Your installer’s skill will determine that. If the pain may be an issue for you, consider the DT Numbing Gel. It worked wonders for me when I had my magnet install done. Just remember to put the band aid over it, and let it soak for an hour or so.

1 Like

Oh OK yea I tried on 3 different phones I have bought a reader as well so hopefully I should be OK.