Dangerous Things xLED Implantable Field Detector KSEC

OK I ordered this as really want to get it implanted in my hand BUT I’m unsure if I get it and go threw the pain and it doesent work we’re I stand anyone had this please give advice did you have any issues.

Also pain how bad is it as the syringe is Massive haha.

All DT implants have a lifetime warranty

1 Like

Pain is subjective and individual

I would describe is as similar to a Bee Sting

Or giving blood

1 Like

I have the item I can see the syringe is there a way of testing before having it implanted

I would say it’s not that bad, but pain is always subjective… but the important part is, it’s pretty quick

Give or take 10 seconds,… imagine a really big pinch… it definitely “hurts” but when it’s done it isn’t life altering

This is likely another reason DT recommends a professional install it, because it will be quicker and less painful

2 Likes

Oh OK so not to bad more of a quick shock

1 Like

Not really!

I assume you have the Low Frequency ( I think High Frequency is out of stock…)

Just Trust that it will work…This is a big ask for a company you don’t know YET…

It is highly unlikely that it won’t work, and worst-case scenario

I mean, you could, but you really shouldn’t.

Also, what do you have to test it with???

You could possibly do it immediately after the install

2 Likes

I also wanted to warn you, don’t open anything (else) sounds like you already opened the plastic bag

Keep everything as sterile as you can

No way to test in the syringe

If you have a professional install they could possibly slide the chip out in a sterile setting, scan it quickly and then install, But it’s not recommended

1 Like

Yes opens back syringe is still packed I looked put it all back n in box yes Im getting it done the correct way just very unsure as not sure what way to have it are if it will work with my phone so on

Can you confirm if you have Low Frequency or High Frequency?

Low Frequency won’t work with your phone…

1 Like

High frequency

Oh, good, KSEC obviously have stock, as DT are out of HF ones.

Yes your phone should work, but I highly recommend you wait to test it AFTER you install it

What phone make and model do you have?

1 Like

Huawei p smart z 2019

1 Like

We have a thread with KNOWN compatiable NFC capable phones, antenna locations etc

Your specific phone one isn’t on the list, but if it is NFC capable, it will likely work

1 Like

Yeah, you can’t scan through the needle. What I did when I got my xSIID was: 1) Use the field detector that came with the implant to find the best spot to scan on my phone. Each phone has a different antenna shape and placement so finding the right spot and orientation is crucial. 2) Get it implanted and test it before I left the piercing studio. My thought was if it didn’t work we could just squeeze it out. That said, the amount of DT implants just not working is EXCEEDINGLY small. Like almost non-existent.

Another thing to keep in mind is that, after that initial scan in the studio, the implant site will swell and you won’t be able to get a good scan for a couple of weeks. Don’t panic, this is totally normal.

2 Likes

Exactly

It looks like the NFC antenna is near the top of your phone, to the side of the Camera

The red circles are the screws that hold it in place, so at least if you werent aware before, now you know where to test your xFD

@The13Beast gave some great advice above :arrow_double_up:

1 Like

This is worth repeating,

2 Likes

I do have NFC also daughter has latest iPhone so should be OK

OK sorry for all questions

Getting it put in hand is there a way that’s better to have it installed ie facing up thumb to finger and direction that works better also have you got this installed.

I’ve heard this so don’t try scan when it’s fresh installed.

Oh brilliant thankyou so much for the help

1 Like