Deadbolt working with my xSIID

I assumed the same but asked in case they updated their firmware to support a phone free setup. And IIRC, yours is a mortise lock and it didn’t work with glassies.

TBF, the fact that this one works with the xSIID is making me consider ordering one and using an old phone for the app as I’m a bit paranoid about those things.

sorry I wasn’t by my computer and the forum is hard to follow on Phone. But yes @Pilgrimsmaster is absolutely correct. You can definitely turn off the sound. I did it after this video was recorded. The screenshot posted is correct.

Does the lock itself seem reasonably secure?

I’m also curious if I could change the bitting,

If I set it up to use my existing key, I’m pretty sure I don’t even need to have a conversation with my land lord per my lease

@darthdomo, @init6 there’s a chance I might pick one of these up before CircleCityCon

Just need to find something to mount it into

i got the same lock when i read my fobs that came with them they are 13.56 ev1 i believe and i was hoping to use the magic 1k but i cant seem to get a dump and programmed. should of thought of this one

I would assume your M1k will still work great. Have you downloaded the TTLock app and added your chip instead of trying to program your chip? It should be the lock that has the chip ID rather than the other way around.

i have and it wount read the mk1 ring just errors out… is it cuz it not fully written? … mine has a key number pad finger print and the card

As does mine, but I don’t have a ring with which to test it though.

Range wise, I would have thought the ring would read pretty easily.

I couldn’t get my xM1 to read but it reads my FlexM1 very easily, The Rings performance, I believe, is somewhere between the two.

Do you own a proxmark or are you just using MCT app to read/write/clone your ring?

If it is a EV1, you won’t be able to copy this to your magic ring.

Can you do a TagInfo scan of one of your fobs?

I have a proxmark and I’ll scan it with tag indo when get home but I belive I wanna say it’s a ev1 just figured I could register ring tho. But ill check when home

This thread got me motivated to install a Yamiry TTLock. Love the option of app, code, fingerprint, or card. Works great with my Magic Ring (gen 2) also!

2 Likes

I love mine. It works super well with my xSIID, my wife loves the fingerprint along with the auto-lock, and our partners love the codes. She now wants to change out all our locks. Which is a win for me!

Enjoy it, and you’ll want an implant haha it’s so much fun (after putting mine to use my wife wants one now as well).

2 Likes

Ha, my missus was the same.
We don’t even lock our doors, the only reason I got my new one, was to replace an unusual failure on the old one and I saw it as an opportunity to test a new lock for the community.

Crap I can’t find the yamiry now that I want one

I think it’s discontinued, it was kinda junk anyway. Here’s one I got that is a little less junky. It works better with my xSIID.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0K5fHO

I think everything that isn’t Samsung is probably junkish grade, but at least the yamiry was confirmed to work :man_shrugging:t2:

I just received the sifely version, I’ll unbox it and poke at it in a couple hours

1 Like

I actually really like my Yamiry. It’s been working great for my wife (She uses the fingerprint) and me. HOWEVER, the catch here is the sun can throw it off, so if your lock gets a lot of sun, it probably won’t work great.

Do we know if any of the Samsung locks would work with the apex Flex yet?

The problem is samsung went full corporate asshole on it last I checked, and pushed an update to lock it to only their fobs

1 Like

What kind of tags do these locks /TTLock work with? NTAG216 (e.g. xNT)?

It appears to come with a mifare classic, but I need to get to my flipper to confirm

Yes Indeedily Doodily

Awesome, thanks! Somehow missed that when I was searching the forums. Since you were able to enroll an NTAG216, it sounds like the issue with the xNT is more about the signal strength than the format.