Delivery to South Africa

Hi! I ordered a xNT NFC Tag [NTAG216], shipped to Cape Town, South Africa 2 months ago. The tracking service says that the package is in-transit. I’m sure it has reached South Africa by now. Is there a way of getting a local tracking number?

Did you get this into your hand?

Maybe it stucks at the customs. My parcel was 3 weeks in the customs. What does your tracking say. It was very quick in Germany and then in Austria. Later it says: Hold in Customs. On the 23rd of december I got a custom clearance complete - so it must back at the normal postway - nothing happend. On the 29th of decmeber I got again a custom clearance. The parcel arrived this week.

My friend ordered some years ago from amazon . com some dvds and they stuck about 6 to 8 weeks at the customs.

Did you contact to them earlier?

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure it’s stuck at the South African customs office. I was hoping there’d be a way of determining the local tracking number before contacting them. I’ll try with the USPS tracking number and see if that leads anywhere.

Yes the USPS tracking number tracks all the way through to your domestic delivery service… or should anyway. Check http://dngr.us/usps