Devices usable for Implants

Great write up, thanks for that :+1:
People on here are always looking for Door lock options.
Especially ones that can just “drop in”. ie no need to make new holes?
Do you think that is possible?

For those playing along at home, here is the link
AMAZON store: Laxre Bluetooth keyless Fingerprint Door Lock
You are looking at around the $100 mark
with colour and form factor options.

I will update the matrix when you have done some implant testing.

So we know what “off the shelf” implants will work, Could you do a TagInfo scan of the fobs for us?

And hide your ID, we just want to see the rest of the Info.

but worse case scenario, the fobs look very possible for Amals conversion service
but worse case scenario, the fobs look very possible for Amals conversion service

Overall, It looks like a decent bit of kit, for the money

EXCEPT

Nope :wink:

For what it’s worth,the more opening options they put on a lock, the more options there are to…Bypass it!

I used my NExT implant to open the lock which you can see in this video:

It’s very simple to program the lock for particular NFC chips, just use the Phone-App for the lock and that’s it.

Here is the App for android:

TTLock - Apps on Google Play

The lock comes with two NFC cards which I’ll scan as soon as I’m back home, where you wnat me to send the results?

You have to understand, for me is lock-picking similar to magic and now those keys having a grove in the center which probably makes things even more magical.

You’re right with your argument about the many options which opens more possibilities to bypass the lock. As already mentioned trying to brake into my house is just a waste of time and on the other hand, who in their right mind would like to spend the last minutes before getting shot with figuring out how to open a door lock from China?

Immediately checks for ch751 :joy:

But seriously, you’re missing a huge potential security flaw of devices like this of being “keyed alike”

Sooooo many security products use THE SAME lock core and only have a single key, because it drastically simplifies getting parts for production

Even IF it’s a hard lock to pick, how certain are you if I buy one I won’t get the same key? ( this is a valid attack strategy sometimes )

Noted

I’ll wait for this before I do the Matrix, it will give us a better idea of what implants will be compatible.

If you are happy to share the results here, or if you prefer you can DM me.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

unnamed (56)

I forgot, you guys are in always in and out of Lockdown.

So I guess you are more often than not at home, and I’m guessing cleaning your guns, practicing your quick draw :wink:

unnamed (57)

1 Like

Here is a photo of one of the cards:

Here is the scan:

E6-FD-99-92_2020-12-31 13-08-29_taginfo_scan.txt (7.0 KB)

1 Like

No man I’m always at work, but some of the kids are always at the house.

kidswithguns

1 Like

Nice one,
looks to me, to be a Mifare Classic 1k 4 Byte NUID.
It worked with your NExT, so my guess is it should work with ANY of the HF ISO14443A implants.

I’ll put it up on the Matrix today :+1:

Bad guess. If I’ve said it once … etc… testing is the only way to confirm. DESFire? Spark 2? These may not work.

1 Like

Yeah, as usual you are right…sorry :slightly_frowning_face:
I should have Highlighted and EMPHASISED My guess

I was only going to put the NExT and variations thereof plus the Mifare “Magic” implants as green onto the matrix until the others can be confirmed…

1 Like

Holy height over bore Batman! Lol
Make sure you teach mechanical offset and holds

I have added the Ubiquiti Access control to the Matrix, and added the NExT and it’s varients, plus Mifare “Magic” 1k until we can confirm some more implants
Thanks

I implanted my Spark 2 the other day and it works on the door lock like a charm, even with the hand still swollen.
@Pilgrimsmaster You can now add the Spark 2 as green for this lock if you wish.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for the update, I will do

1 Like

While you make valid points, I doubt a typical B&E criminal is going to waste time and brain cycles when the alternate Basic Opening Operational Technique that most less-than-savvy people employ works extremely well against non-hardened installations.

Ideally there are multiple levels of security, bypassing a lock shouldn’t be a point of total failure.

Hahaha you’re right, ditching those 44’s once you inside the house is much more difficult. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I have this lock, and after “playing around” with it for a few hours I’m still having a hard time getting it to “pair” with any of my chips.

xNT
Spark 2
SIID

If your lock uses the “TTLock” app, you should be able to add a new card via your phone instead of the lock. I wasn’t easily able to add my implants using the lock itself, but it was incredibly easy with the app. Do know though that you have to remove all ndef data from your implants before adding them for some reason, at least in my experience. After they’re added, the implants should open the lock no matter what data is on them, but for some reason they have to be blank in order to be initially enrolled.

2 Likes

Thank you, I was trying to enroll them with the app but it still wast wanting to read my tag so I’m gonna have to look into removing the ndef now. Hopefully it works after. I’ll update yall.

Hey its 2023! Laxre isn’t selling the same lock anymore. I’m in canada last one I bought was a m1chip only … could not open with anything but a ring. What can I buy for a decent price with my next chip? Just moved into a new place!

Helppppppppp!

1 Like