DFW area shop for installation

Anyone familiar with shop or shops in DFW TX area that will do installation.

Hmmm, looks like someone at a makerspace is listed on the map. They might be able to point you in the right direction.

A couple of other maps to try if you have no luck there

https://labs.ksec.co.uk/cyborg-centers-worldwide/

3 Likes

:rofl: Oh yeah. I probably should have remembered one of those.

2 Likes

You forgot your baby! :baby: :world_map:

im-not-angry-im-just-disappointed

2 Likes

Yeah well… It only loads every time I open a new chrome window :stuck_out_tongue: People have been signing up more. Thanks mostly to your promotion!

2 Likes

Wont find anyone better than Pineapple :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh, interesting. Looks like I have Pineapple in Austin. Do they work both locations?

1 Like

Hey Tac0s. Depending on what you plan to do my cousin is a hand surgeon out of Austin and has his own practice. i could gauge his thoughts if you plan on something large…

3 Likes

Haha, thanks! @Obsceneone might be interested. I just had that guy I introduced you to install my CoM conversion last week.

Edit: totally confused hamespiced with someone else. Now I feel like a jerk :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well DFW and Austin are a hair apart…

1 Like

Shows what I know about Texas :wink:

Yes he does, He has a studio in Both Austin and Dallas .

Shaman Modifications Body Piercing Studio

1901 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, United States +1 512-981-6637

502 S Fitzhugh Ave Dallas, TX 75223 ​ (214) 235-9473

I have heard nothing but rave reviews about Mr. :pineapple:

3 Likes

I will hit him up. I have 4 to install. Thank you

3 Likes

Pineapple is amazing! He installed my flex and I am glad I went with him. I live in Kansas City but he was able to schedule me in while I was seeing family in TX. I was out of state a couple days after install and he reached out via email a few times to check in on the healing. I don’t have family in TX anymore, but I’d definitely make the trip to get another flex install done!

4 Likes

Just a heads up. Pineapple is absolutely the best installer around, and can do the gamut of implants, even the real crazy stuff. Absolutely love the dude.

That said, he’s currently out on medical leave for a major surgery. No timeframe on when he’ll be back in last I checked in with him. Wish him health :metal:

7 Likes

I’ve been talking with Pinapple via email. He is waiting to be cleared to work again after his surgery, but doesn’t know when that will be exactly. He told me the earliest would be May and he’s keeping a list of customers to schedule once he recovers.

3 Likes

Just putting this here for the hell of it. It’s a bit of a ritual of mine to go out and put a few back at a bar near pineapples after I get something done. Next time any of y’all get some silicon put in by him hmu and we’ll celebrate

3 Likes

Shoot, that’s worth the travel right there

2 Likes

First round’s on me hoss

2 Likes