Digital lock compatibility

Hey Fellow cyborgs :joy:

Needing some assistance in checking compatibility suitability of some digital locks!

I’ve been looking through the compatibility matrix for the ones that have been tested but wondering if anyone can help working out if this one would work:

SAMSUNG SHP-DP609

I held my next up against a unit at my local Bunnings and had the response of this badge is not a registered pair- but in pairing mode I wasn’t able to get it to pair…

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated, I just like the fact this unit also has the wifi connectivity of remote one time passwords ect and is an all in one unit.

Thanks-
Josh

Oh, so that’s how it is, is it?
We don’t see you for 2 years, and then you come crawling back when you want something!!!

Cool, Welcome back :pbjtime:

I might be popping into a Bunnings today, if they have one out on display, I’ll give it a try and let you know how I go.

The master password on the demo I watched was

Was that the same for your display lock?

1 Like

Hahaha one truely never leaves this forum, just lurk in the shadows :wink:

And yeah same as my local Bunnings, i could get it notice my tag when it wasn’t paired. Removed the “door closed” tag and put it into that pairing mentioned but just couldn’t get it to notice the chip.

If you manage to try/get it to work please let me know!!! Possibly the em part of my next that I’ve never played with?

Thanks!

1 Like

Of course.
I didn’t manage to get in there today, so should it be tomorrow or overmorrow.

I know they have them in stock at my local Bunnings, I just don’t know if there is a display model

:thinking: I’m not sure if they use LF, great if they do (well from an “US” point of view, not so much security)
The other Samsung locks I am aware of are HF.

I will take some basic diagnostic stuff with me

1 Like

Thanks papa pilgrim :kissing_heart: we all appreciate you guys so much!

I’ll look forward to the info you can gather. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Sorry it’s taken a while to get back to you. ( I had nothing of substance to report back )

Between then and now I have visited 3 seperate Bunnings stores, they either didn’t have the SHP-DP609 or the batteries were flat.

They had a variety of othe Samsung locks, and I TagInfo scanned all the fobs, and can confirm - as expected- every one was Mifare Classic 1k

Today I happened to pop into a different Bunnings, and the had the SHP-DP609 on display AND batteries.

Unfortunately, as it was an off the cuff visit,I was ill prepared, I only had my phone and me FlexM1 gen2 to test with. I would normally have my backpack with enough “stuff” to do better testing But I didn’t.

I can confirm though - again, as expected - The lock requires more than just a (N)UID to unlock, I got a “~This card is not registered”

I didnt want to do a Info dump and put that on my FlexM1, because I remember there being something peculiar with the Samsung Mifare Tags and didn’t want to risk fucking up my implant.
Also the same reason why I didn’t try to enroll it ( In hindsight, I should have grabbed the dump on my MTools App, and saved it for later )
Next time I will take a sacrificial fob / card, Flipper and give it a proper try for you.
It is an out of the way Bunnings for me, so definitely not a local store so I’m not sure when that will happen, but I will let you know when I do.

Here is the TagInfo dump though

81-76-3B-FC_2022-11-07 16-09-47_taginfo_scan.txt (7.2 KB)

Sorry that’s a shit update, but NEXT time I should have something better for you

1 Like

Don’t apologise at all, you honestly are so helpful!!! I’ll keep looking into options too! Currently distracting myself with a Xg3 v2 in the fingertip :joy: hopefully it heals without an issue but so far so good

1 Like