DT winter break

Dangerous Things is taking the week between Dec 25th and Jan 1 off. Shipments for orders placed during this time will still ship. Our response to inquires may be delayed for a couple of days, but know we will indeed keep an eye on them.

Thank you for your patience, and happy holidays!

18 Likes

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

4 Likes

Enjoy your well deserved break.

Thanks for all our goodies you have brought to market this year, and looking forward to whats install next year

3 Likes

Only a week? You guys deserve more than that. Thanks for making 2020 less shit, providing us with a great place to grow a great community and for your spectacular trolling social media posts :joy:

Happy holidays to @mdanger too :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Enjoy your time off, I’m sure we’ll be eagerly waiting for your return!

1 Like

Guys… I can honestly say 2021 is gearing up to be the greatest year so far for implantable tech. VivoKey team is going to hit the ground running on Jan 1… Walletmor is launching… new fun things happening with DT…

tenor (8)

19 Likes

Merry X-mas and enjoy your well-deserved ultra-short vacation.

That photo needs to go in the best posts of 2020 thread by the way.

1 Like

Yes that pic is my new fav! Enjoy your time off, I wish you many orders when you come back :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

See:

cries softly

Just kidding. But seriously; we’re ready. 2021 has much planned. I’m fortunate enough to be in a position that I can dedicate full-time to VivoKey (and frankly, I couldn’t do it without Amal. He’s done a lot of work to make this possible.)

5 Likes

Wishing you and all the others on this great forum a…
magic
holiday, whatever you might be celebrating (winter solstice! :wink: )

gift

Thanks for making this year definitely a lot better than it would have been otherwise!

kisses

And I’m totally looking forward to whatever great stuff Amal is currently creating for us!

charmed

4 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone at DT and everyone here in the forum!

5 Likes