Faster Than Amazon!? Dangerous Things :logo_dt_circle: (*****)

I don’t know what the workers at DT are eating, but I want some!

I just ordered a xg3 v2 implantable magnet (Titan was out of my budget). The order qualified for free shipping, so of course I took the deal there too, expecting I would have to wait a little longer for my shipment to arrive.

To my disbelief, the order was shipped and in my mailbox in 1 day. No shipping speed could have been faster to the area I live! Amazon shipments usually take 2 days at the very least!

I am very impressed and would give 5 stars to DT on anything I could! (If someone could tell me where that would be helpful)

Here is a couple pictures that should prove my story and give some details about how it got to my house so fast:

10 Likes

We actually use our buddy ant man to go into the quantum realm and send us orders in advance of you clicking buy :wink:

9 Likes

So you going to talk to your boy about shrinking some Duracell’s for implant stuff?

4 Likes

Amal shipped it before he turned the dial to make you order it in the first place.

@AbbottSmith , Great Review, although I moved your post from reviews to the Lounge
and included a @mdanger so she doesn’t miss out on the praise she deserves from all of us every day

FYI

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I apologize for the inconvenience.

I knew there was something fishy! My wallet didn’t get the chance to think twice before it was at my door! :wink:

1 Like

No problem and Not at all

Great Review!

I give :star::star::star::star::star: of :star::star::star::star::star: Stars for this review!
would definitely read it again.

2 Likes

KSEC’s shipping is great too! My order was dispatched the same day

1 Like