Feel kinda silly asking šŸ˜…

Itā€™s not very likely that a coupon is gonna come up thatā€™s not a general sale or part of a specific product promo. But depending on what you want to do with it, I can vouch for the v1. I used it for tacking screws onto my hand from laptops, etc, and it worked fine.

Iā€™m about to replace it after removing it for an MRI, and add a second one. So consider picking up that one while itā€™s cheap, and maybe coming back for the v2 later.

If you just know you want it for a specific reason, then maybe put the v1 in a different location, and you can put the v2 where you want it down the road.

PS - while not worth waiting for this very moment, you could consider holding out til Black Friday/Cyber Monday. DT runs some really good sales. I know Iā€™m putting aside for a very nice purchase this year.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answers guys! I was more so interested in the lifting capabilities so I def wanna go for the v2. Looks like Iā€™ll have to just pull the trigger and enjoy some ramen for the next two weeks :joy::joy::joy: living that college life to its fullest haha

6 Likes

Go fund me?
Maybe Iā€™ll start an onlyfans to get me money to support my addiction. Anyone out there interested in watching a fat bald white dude playing with tranformers in his underwear?

5 Likes

Hahahahahaha that would be a hard gofundme to sell. ā€œHi, so, Iā€™m a nerd who is currently broke and going to school. I want to fulfill my childhood dream of being part robot. Plz help ā€œ :joy::joy::joy::joy:

People may dislike this response, but yes. It would be hard to sell that. But do that or get a job and save money. Itā€™s also best to sit on things before investing into something youā€™re not fictionally able to. Also Onlyfans is fairly popular now. I personally donā€™t use it, but a lot of people do.

I think you did pretty well, if you are referring to this

Like @ncc74656 mentioned , the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale has some really good deals, I AM SPECULATING HERE, but I dont think you could get the xSIID cheaper even during Black Friday/Cyber Monday than you recently did.
Now is the time to pick up an xSIID if you are even just thinking about it.
So well done, as a conciencious and broke student I think you bought at the right time

3 Likes

Hahaha I was obviously kidding about the gofundme :joy: just having a laugh about it. I donā€™t like handouts. But coupons are great lol

Yup! Thatā€™s the sale I was referring to! I got a blue one :grin: Iā€™m excited!

3 Likes

nah, it think it was just a joke to surpass @LordSethos2000 and his Transformersā€¦
although

Iā€™m not quite sure if he is going to be wearing underwear whilst playing with transformers
or
if he has transformers in his underwear
or
if transformer is a euphemism

5 Likes

How do I find out if it is a euphemism? :thinking:

1 Like

Transformers as a euphemism leaves the most to imagination. Great marketing on their part.

1 Like

Subscribe

2 Likes

For only (checks shopping cart) 426USD you could be educatedā€¦

Or split that cost and have a viewing party!!

Brilliant. NOW weā€™re thinkin.

Why do you have transformers in your underwear?

No, on second thoughts donā€™t answer that.

images

2 Likes

Also available for your viewing ā€œpleasureā€ - a six foot man eating chicken.

This post took an amazing turn. I paid full price for my G3 and my post got completely hijacked, but I couldnā€™t be happier :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Dangerous things forum!!!

4 Likes

The only thread that stays on topic around here is the no-rules-at-all thread hijacking thread. And thatā€™s just cause we canā€™t figure out a way to derail a purposely derailed thread.

Think of us as a big extended family. Discussions can go anywhere.

4 Likes

Not true, I think Iā€™ve asked a few random questions and they got relocated to real threads lol :joy: