Fidesmo & vivokey problem

You’re going to need to wait at least 3 days after install for the swelling to completely go down. Every millimeter counts with an implant as powerful as the flex One. Not only is it the most power hungry chip ever placed in a field-powered implant, but it has to transfer a lot more data with every communication session.

1 Like

Sounds all find and dandy but this is my 2nd flex one the original 1 that bricked I had installed December of 2018 Never had it removed and I’m having the same situation between them both

Sorry, that’s the best I got for you. Knowing that there’s the potential to brick the implants, you should be as careful as possible when deploying or destroying applets. Try and take the slow and reasoned approach with this device, it’s in Beta for a reason. If you want answers from developers who actually know what’s going on with the chip and have experience writing to it with various phones, ask on the VivoKey forum.

No problem but i havent had a chance to destory squat on this new flex its fucked out the box im assuming. My phone reads the nfc and it just gives different errors on whatever app i scan it with like nfctools and shit like that so my phone knows its there just gives errors no matter what ive tryed

Have you tried waiting 3 days? How about taking Vivokey Beta issues to the Vivokey forum? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Vivokey forum is idle. Has been for awhile now!

The only app that you should use with a new flex one when it has no applets on it is the Fidesmo app. No other app will know what to do with it because nothing is loaded on it (no applets)

What happens when you attempt to read the flex one with the Fidesmo app.

@amal when i read the flexone with fidesmo it asks for connecting and seems to timeout. When it asks for me to connect to a wearable it reads the flex sometimes but just sits there with its motions and all then after id say 1 solid minute it goes back to the grey watch motion and doesnt get past that

Hmm it might be trying to get a good read. Try different angles and rotations with your phone.

I have and i e used a seperate phone as well. Its looking like its fidesmos app.

I just now deployed the VivoKey OTP applet to a flex One using an up-to-date Fidesmo app and a Moto Z 2 Force. It’s not the app.

I can’t get past the part where it searching for my wearable every now and then it gets a connect status with fidesmo logon in a circle but times out

saturn9, Amal and I still frequent the Beta forum - and being flex specific, as you’ve seen.

Now, have you tried NXP taginfo? Even on a blank chip it will tell you info.

The app gives the same error for both my flex ones accually. The error says error cannot read nfc. Try again