Finally a Cyborg

Procedure was done on Sunday and is healing magnificently. The installer, Josh, was amazingly knowledgeable and took me though every step he was taking and why. The procedure itself was nearly painless and I have had no pain or swelling since. It’s almost like it didn’t happen. He was rather impressed that I didn’t bleed or flinch at all. Getting consistent reads on both sides of NeXT and couldn’t be happier!

11 Likes

480x360

4 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the club

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!

Don’t be surprised or worried if that stops for a while. Your body might just take some time to swell and it could stop reading altogether for a while and that’s totally normal!

5 Likes

Nah, I’ve read enough on this forum and know how that goes :laughing:

I do have some weird mutant healing abilities so who knows? Only time will tell.

4 Likes

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

5 Likes

7d59b551-ec12-487e-b8b6-8ed3e821de22

2 Likes

creepy one of us one of us

glad you joined the cult of cyborgtology, welcome

4 Likes

3 Likes

Got mine in the mail today. Now i just need to get over my fear of calls and get the thing installed.

7 Likes

My installer communicates primarily over Instagram. No calling required.

Guten Abend fellow neighbor.

@Coma can surely recommend good piercers in your area! :blush:

My appointment (in Belgium) was fully managed on their website and via Messenger. No calls required.

1 Like

nakedsteel berlin or kassel, email works just fine

I sent my installer an email and he sent me to their website to make an appointment. It was all really easy. They even reminded me of the appoint a few days before via text. I was really impressed at the professionalism of the whole process.

3 Likes

Hehe :wink:

@Merlan_1 - if you’re fine with visiting Cologne, Arnulf at Stigmata Inc. does really good work and is a totally cool guy :slight_smile: He’s done several mods on me and is also able to install more complicated stuff, if that’s interesting to you.

4 Likes

I think I see a trip to Cologne in my near Future :slight_smile:.
Probably getting it done next week. Thanks for the Tip.

1 Like

You’re welcome, I always like to spread the word a bit :wink:
Say hello to Arnulf from me! Gotta go and visit him again in July or so, I guess… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can @Merlan_1 interact with Arnulf by electronic means, as he does not like to phone? It’s the same for me, phone is always the last resort when there’s no other way.

Should be no problem - on the homepage of Stigmata, there is some sort of contact form (just scroll down to the end of the page), simply write what you want to get done and Arnulf will write back. Usually happens pretty fast, but I don’t know how busy he currently is.
For the appointment itself, there is a booking website, so that’s totally phone-free as well :wink:

Yep, I sent him an Email via the contact form.

Yep dunno what it is about calls that makes them so uncomfortable to me.

I saw that but since there is no “Rfid implant” option I just used the contact form and told him that im basically available all the time. So either he just straight up tells me when to come in, or he tells me what option to click.