Finally got my order

First result on Google (5 seconds to type and search
“Brusing Yellow”

However, thanks for the learnings, I would have never learnt about Biliverdin and Bilirubin without your question

Yep

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You see,

you are welcome :grin:

1 Like

I had a vivo key put in by a professional. Along with 2 other implants on the other hand. All at the same time. Looks like he did great on the 2 in the left hand but the vivo key spark2 is almost at the entry wound. If you touch the wound it’s just about right there. Were talking a mill maybe or less from the entry point… anything I can do to push it further in?

Idk why are you asking here, but I don’t thing that is necessary, unless it’s in uncomfortable position now. It may be harder to read but when fully healed it’ll be the same.

1 Like

Unless it’s actually pushing out of the wound then just leave it alone. It is natural for them to migrate towards the entry point. Keep it clean, and covered, don’t mess with it so it can settle in properly and encapsulate.

1 Like

As @Midoriya and @turbo2ltr said, it will be fine if you leave it where its .
If it is causing you issues or if you REALLY want to move it deeper, the sooner after the implantation the better as your body will be repairing itself.
If I was trying to achieve what you are asking, I would be, wriggling, pushing, manipulating the Spark2 further into the entry tunnel. This may be difficult depending on how much collagen/repair has built up.
once you get it to where you want it, Amal has suggested using toothpicks or similar to make a corral of sorts.

The prenatal vitamins are for collagen production, to help lock it down.

HERE is a link to a “toothpick” search, with other people in a similar situation.

1 Like

Thank for the answer. Sorry for asking on this thread but I thought the topic was in the same area… very sorry if I upset anyone.

it was @Midoriya 's thread in the first place and he derailed it himself pretty early on,
Order
install
healing
and you added in
migrating
it follows some logic, just not the topic title.
I dont think he will mind, PLUS he was the first one to answer your question. so I wouldnt stress.
Also
At least you didn’t start a new one for something that has already been asked and answered many times

@Emumanx
It’s ok, I’m glad I could help.

Update:
NExT everything is perfect
xG3 I can feel pain only when I apply direct pressure and it’s still nothing compared to pain earlier. Very rarely I fell any discomfort.

Probably will do install of other 2 today.

Awesome news.
I hope they go well :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I still haven’t done them. I had no time I could try this weekend.
But today I have a problem.
Suddenly when I was coming back home my LF side of NExT just didn’t work, in the morning everything was ok. HF is working good too.
I just checked now, after like 5h and its still the case.
I have noticed that since like 2 days it was working a bit worse, but now it’s no longer detected… even by the scanner/reader/writer.
@amal @Pilgrimsmaster
How is that even possible… :cold_sweat:

Is you Lf reader at your work or home?

Do you have a xEM Access Controller?

Have you tried your xField detector or RFID diagnostic card on the reader you are having problems with. Is the LED still bright or dim.

Do you have a Proxmark?

Have you tried access card on same system?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to narrow down where the fault is.

I had problems with all readers at my place, 0/3 tested worked after I got back.
I have only lifestyle bundle, so YEAH (edit)
I didn’t but the problem isn’t one reader only. They don’t even respond like they had detected wrong tag. Just nothing.
I don’t have proxmark.

:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::sob:

Apologies, I should have said diagnosis not fault.

Hmmm, strange.

also I thought the lifestyle bundle had xEM controller…wait one
Haha, I just saw your edit :+1:

Can you confirm, and try the xEM controller if you haven’t.
It has a well tuned antenna for xEM / NExT.
if it doesnt work on that, I would suggest you contact Dangerous Things via

Could it be anything other than a faulty implant or some damage to it…?

I would say if it was working and nothing has changed, If Access cards are working on those same readers, then all indications point to damage/fault.

But can you confirm for me if you have tried the xEM access controller.

That will help diagnose the issue.
If it works then, it’s likely a coupling issue with other readers ( due to, position, orientation, depth, swelling…)
If it doesn’t work, then most unlikely but likely :thinking: it would point to a faulty xEM chip

Maybe I’ll be able to test it on xac tomorrow…
I’ll have to learn how to use it.

It was working perfectly so far… What happens if it’s faulty…

easy peasy,
Swipe master key (black disc in the little tin) then swipe your NExT within 3 seconds.
DONE
now enrolled! :+1:
Amal even helpfully made a video

xAC product page has all the info you will need, and even has some use examples.

It is a great bit of kit

DT will sort you out;as with all DT implants, as well as their product support, their aftersales service is fantastic.

Test with access controller, post back the results and I/we can help from there.

@Midoriya

I saw your other post about replacing your NExT. I have to say that it is extremely unlikely that the LF T5577 chip in your NExT is “faulty”. I’ve never heard of that happening before. The problem is almost certainly related to the configuration of the tag or the read range. RFID systems are a finicky mistress, and you need to get used to it before you can say anything for sure.

There are definitely more troubleshooting steps you can do before you take the drastic step of replacing the implant. Especially considering you don’t have access to a professional installer. There’s even a chance that if you replace it the same thing will happen again, because there are other parts of the system at fault.

You’re going to need to give us more information if you want help.

• What type of readers are you using (ALL of them)
  • Did you use any devices to change the configuration of the NExT (cloner, PM3)
  • Does the x Field Tester work with your readers
  • What day did it start working, how often did you use it, and what day did it stop working

I used white cloner, now I know I really probably shouldn’t but everything was working after installation 2 weeks ago. It was working very well after a day or two.
And only 4 days ago it was really hard to get it to work. I had to hold my hand near the reader very long and sometimes it worked. 2 days ago it stopped working at all.
I was using it at least 2 times a day.
Field tester is and was working and other keyfobs still work.
Readers I use are mainly
roger mct66e-io
PRT62LT-G Roger

About xac set up,
Can I just connect it to the 12v power supply, and then use the output to power since led diode? I wander if this output was enough, or I have to use relay with it?