Finally got my order

It looks to me like possibly the installer used the injector with the bevel facing up. This will tend to scoop up skin into the inside of the needle as it goes in. Then the skin can sit in the wound all bunched up, which can create this kind of scarring - particularly for people with overactive scarring.

1 Like

You could always try Microdermabrasion so you can get back to hand modelling
:raised_back_of_hand::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand::pinching_hand:
images%20(23)

So now as I am looking through the forum I see people saying you should do it bevel up and people saying you should do it bevel down… Yeah I guess it’s because of that…

And maybe I am wrong, but this xG3 isn’t on the palm, rather side. Anyway it’s not on the gripping surface and is not getting in a way.

W.W.A.D.?

1 Like

I will say this… we don’t recommend doing DIY installs… however, bevel down means the point is up, and it’s likely going to be very difficult for a diy installer to not fuck that up.

The other caveat of bevel down, point up is on areas where proper tenting of the skin isn’t possible… for those areas the installer should assess the situation to determine if they should put the bevel up to increase the probability of a proper install.

Like everything in life, bevel up or down really depends on the situation and what is best for that particular install.

1 Like