Flex Location help

Well, don’t quote me on it…

damn it, you already did.

I don’t yet have hands on with my FlexUG4 :zipper_mouth_face: so to speak.
BUT
If a test card of such an implant existed, I would have had one (or two), and I would have tested it, and would have really liked the functionality and flexibility, pun not intended.

Once I get my FlexUG4 :zipper_mouth_face: I will do some range tests etc. and share those either straight away or in a review that I will write unless somebody does it before me.

@MDT
get yourself a test card, DT don’t sell them just yet, but my guess is, they probably, maybe, might in the future.
Hopefully they decide to, and have some in stock when the FlexUG4 :zipper_mouth_face: becomes available to the

1 Like

Thank you for all the advice, I do have several of these cards and have been using them regularly for some time now. Their nearly unbrickableness wixed with the vast options for emulation are what drew me to wanting the implant to begin with. That and wanting something I can swap the byte size on was/is ideal.

2 Likes

I seem to remember seeing that Amal had a flex (flexNT?) in P7 or P8. Did that work out?

1 Like

Yeah I got flexNT in L8 and R8… but that’s shorter than typical flex products…and it’s still pushing the limits of safety… almost too long.

2 Likes

And he’s got big Shrek fingers

f39162aa-118a-412a-a262-fe8323f05ab2_text

5 Likes

do you get interaction from a flex in P1 and another in P3-P4?
Also, any issue with interaction between the back of the hand flexy (P1 through P4) and an x- series in P0?

1 Like

No, they are far enough away to not interfere and allow you to target the implant you want.

WRT

and the closest is P1
If have similar setups in both hands and have NEVER had a problem.
When presenting to a reader, they are effectively 90⁰ from each other.

I even did a test with a FlexMT on the back of my hand and NExT, with no issue
(FlexMT has amazing read performance, even that had no issue)

You can start from the top of the thread, whicjnisny too long, but this was my test and reply.

2 Likes

Thats great info, thank you.

I think I am settled now on the outside of my forearm, where I would wear a watch on my right arm.
Everywhere else seems like I have way to many veins or moving bits under the skin.

Thank you to all of you for sharing your input and experiences.

Let me know if any of you have questions about the new chip or its multiple uses. I also have some software that helps to get mode switching commands constructed for the PM3 and this chip specifically.

1 Like

The implant name makes me think of the (removed).

But what do I know? I’m just one of these mere

:grin:

2 Likes

Clearly a conspiracy theory

2 Likes

sarcastic-kirk

3 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster I’ve just redacted myself because I think @MDT gives it all away. Got a test card on the way from Aliexpress 🛜

3 Likes

Yeah, but then Amal said

Then I went silly.

FlexUG4 :zipper_mouth_face: (x heaps)

Lets just call it the worst kept secret.

It’s now more of an, access to the “product” rather than the knowledge of the “product”

2 Likes

Yeaah, I dropped the ball on keeping it a secret… To be fair I didn’t really realize it was gonna be a secret. I have been chatting in a few discords about it since I sent in the first cards for custom conversion, giving updates/sharing hype.

I met with my installer today who is stoked to get to install this style. Sounding like Thursday or Friday next week.

2 Likes

Haha no problem… I just like to give the DT club a bit of an advantage when ordering new stuff is all.

6 Likes

DT club is just like fight club, nobody talks about DT Club

No…wait…everybody TALKS about DT Club, just not what happens INSIDE DT Club.
So its not like fight club at all…

5 Likes

I have my Apex Flex located here in my arm behind my wrist. So far it’s been working pretty well for me in this spot… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for that!
Thats the exact spot mines going this weekend.

How does it feel when something puts pressure on it?

1 Like

Not bad, maybe a little tiny itch when I put my finger on top of it, otherwise I never feel anything at all :wink:

Good to know.
Thatnks!