FlexDF Ballpark Timeline for New Stock?

Greetings from Detroit. May I ask if there is a general or ballpark timeline for when the FlexDF will be in stock? I realize and respect that they are all made by hand. I just want to make sure I can get in on the beta and get a feel for when they may ship so I can start looking at traveling out of state for pro mod work. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Well, I took the plunge and placed an order for a FlexDF and found a pro to install it. I look forward to participating in the beta test.

hah well your trigger finger was faster than my response time :slight_smile: No matter, you’ve secured your slot in the next batch, which should be getting started this week.

Thanks, Amal! I was at Pangea Piercing in Ann Arbor Michigan yesterday getting a daith done and J.C. Potts kindly agreed to do the installation. Everyone there is pretty excited about it, so I pulled the trigger fast for sure. We’ll make sure to get the install on video. They’ve done magnet implants and other work, so if you’re looking for a partner in the Detroit area they would be great folks to connect with; a high-end super professional shop with a huge following.

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this beta test. Your work is amazing.

Ah great! Tell JC hi for me! I went to his shop and we did a video segment for modified world a while back.

1 Like

Also in the detroit area and was wondering where I would have to go, now I know thanks monkeybird

1 Like

In case this helps anyone else in the area-- I’m also not far from the Detroit area and went to look up JC at Pangea… they are closed now :frowning: so I’m back on the hunt for a local installer!

err…