I think that is just an oversight on the webpage, I think there is pretty much a hold on Blinkies until Amal sources something that wont fail.
Im sure once @Amal sees your post, he will update the page
flexMT (Magic 1k + T5577) | RFID & NFC Chip Implants and Biohacking products"
The flexMT is a monster built for performance, and a little bit of flash
- 0.4mm thin biopolymer, 33mm total diameter
- 30mm Magic 1k gen1a ISO14443A chip
- Magic 1k has 2″ (50mm) range with ACR122U
- 15mm T5577 125kHz LF emulator chip
- T5577 has 2.75″ (70mm) with RedBee LF reader
Optional 13.56MHz blinky lights !!!
Even though DT provide a lifetime warranty, We don’t want to have to remove them, ( uninstall, cost, healing, cost of new install etc ) and Amal doesn’t want to have to replace them (product cost, Replacement cost, postage, reputation ) it is really a loose loose, so best to just wait for the reliable LED replacements.