Flipper Zero - Kickstarter RFID/RF/BLE/USB/IR

That sounds really great! Just got an update mail - can’t wait for my little dolphin to arrive, but I think I have to be patient for a few months^^

How plug and play is that antenna? Could I not relocate it like the Blue cloner?

Ahhh, I missed the out on backing the project. Now I must wait to order one, lol. Still excited this thing sounds like lots of fun.

We are taking a break and pause all marketing activities. Right now we are focused on development and manufacturing tasks. Pre-order may be opened in a few months on our website. So just take a rest for now. You can subscribe for updates on flippperzero.one to get an email when pre-order will be available. So right now keep calm and just wait for news.

Update

New blog engine

Meet the Flipper Zero Blog! Starting now, it will be the main place where we speak, ranging from important updates and learning videos to some geekish production insights from our developers.

Don’t forget to subscribe, and yeah, we even have RSS.

Kickstarter’s updates section is too inconvenient for that, so don’t be surprised that most of the further updates won’t appear on Kickstarter. The crowdfunding campaign has ended, but Flipper’s story is just starting, so we needed a new way to keep you updated on Flipper Zero and our further products

1 Like

The changes to the antenna does not look promising…
@koteeq
Any insights on the performance difference with xSeries implants.

As @compgeek pointed out, they look to be PCB trace.

If they are flush to the enclosure, they may work okay for us :Shrug

?concept? antenna, between Old and New

UPDATE #9

UPDATE #10

All about parts made by injection molding

UPDATE #11

Looking for authors: let’s create a Flipper story

UPDATE #12

Latest Sample Review. Manufacturing and Shipping Plan

We’ll be honest: we won’t be able to ship Flippers to all backers in February. The devices will be produced gradually, starting with a very small batches and gradually increasing in volume to reduce the risk of having any defects. We really want to make a cool product that is perfect in every aspect from mechanics to electronics. Any mistake in a large batch will be fatal and it will be impossible to withdraw.

4 Likes

I actually managed to get on this Kickstarter. They seem to be moving way faster than I anticipated development to be.

1 Like

Haha… Funny joke :smiley:
https://twitter.com/zhovner/status/1357061236802879489

3 Likes

source

3 Likes

Oh wow, for HF the antenna does do the job, thats a good sign!

2 Likes

Haha, my EXACT inner monologe, followed by, “The LF is almost guaranteed to work!”

original

Maybe… maybe… I think it’ll be good for reads, but can it write to a T5577?

I don’t actually know, just hopeful thinking!

1 Like

Asked in the discord, at this stage can read HF UIDs, no HF writes tested. Current LF antenna isn’t working with implants but design still isn’t final.

3 Likes

Flipper Zero backers should be getting their order confirmation emails from Backerkit right about now. You can add additional breakout boards and a special ФЛИППЕР silicone case as a surcharge to the price you already payed for during the campaign. Taxes (120$!, at least in my country) and shipping will be added aswell, even if you opt out for any extras. I kind of wished they announced these insane tax rates sooner, because if they pull through with these charges soon it will definetly cut into my implant installation budget I saved up.

1 Like

Just to further expand for anybody interested

And the link

1 Like

Does this mean it’s available for non-backers now?

No I don’t believe so…yet

I would be guessing the best reference would be taken from their manufacturing plan

1 Like

Out of curiosity, wonder if it will be capable of magic mifare back door commands

I chose the black one (obviously), but I was a bit sad that there were only two different colours… from all the early artwork, I kinda expected a bit more (like the transparent one), and I would love to have one in dark purple with neon green buttons or such :smile:

But yeah, that’s definitely first world problem stuff… glad they get this thing done, no matter what colour it finally has^^

2 Likes