Flipper Zero or not

What firmware are you running?

Yup

Great thatā€™s what I imagined :ok_hand:

Unleashed 42 e currently

Coming from Unleashed, I find the Extreme firmware much improved. And it also has the changes made in Unleashed.

I wish I had the skill to solder a new RGB LCD to my Flipper. This is so cool :slight_smile: : Z3BRO/Flipper-Zero-RGB-Backlight: A guide to do the RGB Backlight mod on your Flipper Zero (github.com)

wow thatā€™s really burried hahā€¦ honestly why wouldnā€™t you just register to open *.rfid files in the android app? also just put an import button next to the export button?

@Az_F
Can you explain your use case for importing? Just curious how youā€™d actually use itā€¦ I figure if you have a physical cardā€¦ you read and save it to the deviceā€¦. Or if your making one you just add manually

Iā€™m coding an nfc app and I donā€™t have test tags of all types to check if it works well with each of them so if I can have a flipper and emulate them thatā€™s much more convenient than getting them all.
Import is cool because I couldnā€™t download someoneā€™s tag and check how it reads with my app.

Edit: To clarify, I initially didnā€™t know you could ā€œcreateā€ them so I hoped there was an import so I could find a repo online and download some. If I can create them and add content then itā€™s fine, although it sounds tedious.

sharing! imagine the chaos!

Quick question folks, where itā€™s good to buy the flipper to sent to Germany.
Flipper.zero donā€™t sent it to Germany.
Lab401? Or has someone other resources?

Here is the official reseller for EU

Thank me later :wink:
p.s. I got mine from them

2 Likes

Thanks. I read about them as well but was interested if there are additional ones out there. There are but Iā€™m not sure if trustful. Good to know you made good experience.

1 Like