Getting multiple xNT implants

Going to be purchasing my 2nd xNT & was wondering the best place to implant. For now I would like to use the same hand first implant is in RH between thumb & forefinger in the webbing. Next one please Thank you

You’d not want to place them side by side, but if you have 2 hands then I’d say why not upgrade both? Also check into the flexNT… it’s harder to install… harder to find professionals to do the install, but the performance boost is so worth it.

2 Likes

uber Cool tip thanks amal I am so hooked on DT can’t wait for payday :raised_back_of_hand: I’ll have shipped to the office see if I can get it implanted from work the day I get it

1 Like

At the risk of sounding overweening.After a more thorough review I’m guessing i might need more than an your average modification studio…maybe along the lines of a dermatologist for the flexNT implant… any ref’s for someone to consult with in Pittsburgh or Cleveland would be greatly appreciated.

A medical professional could install yes, but likely they won’t. A body mod partner is your best bet. Check the map; https://dangerousthings.com/partners/ for red pins. They can help you.

2 Likes

Thank you looks like I need to plan a trip to Philadelphia next spring for the flexNT I’m going to purchase
All out of vacation time for 2017
Should rank right up there as what was the most interesting thing I ever did on vacation
Cheers

1 Like

Hi
How long is the sale going to be on?
I get paid Friday November 24th and I would like to purchase the FlexNT that morning and that will be the extent of my holiday shopping :clap:
Cheers

There has been some discussion on Facebook about “Cyber Monday” deals for DT products… I’d wait until then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool I will make sure I get up early Monday morning :smirk:

Hi I’m wondering if this is too close
Solid thick line is where I implanted the the xNT
The outline on the forefinger is where I would like to have the FlexNT
Both on the right hand
Being left handed I would like to reserve LH for future DT tech upgrades

[quote=“amal, post:2, topic:1268, full:true”]
You’d not want to place them side by side, but if you have 2 hands then I’d say why not upgrade both? Also check into the flexNT… it’s harder to install… harder to find professionals to do the install, but the performance boost is so worth it.

I would not put them that close. They shouldn’t interfere, but it will be a little more difficult to keep them separated when reading… meaning, you might put a phone over your xNT at an angle that reads the flexNT instead… but strictly speaking there should be no problem with it.

Personally I put the flexNT in my middle finger because it has the longest metacarpal bone, and doing bodywork in that space is risky. You want to give the professional as much room as possible to maneuver.

2 Likes