Getting my 2 magnets there is blood when you open the page

so friday i got my magnet inplants from tom in utrecht

i have a video i must say thare is blood so if you dont like that dont look at it

i cant wait til it is heald :smiley:
so i can play with the magnets
i did already have some moments whare i feeled whel thats magnetic :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Good on ya, mate. Thanks for the install video! Let us know how your magnetic sensing develops :grinning:

1 Like

Oh how I hate age restrictions on yt…

But hey, glad you got them in! Hope healing goes all fine and you can play with them soon :wink:

haha i thought i wasnt a bad idea since the cuting and the blood and al did you get to watch it or ?

I always replace youtube.com with invidious.site when it’s age restricted.

3 Likes

Great post, love install vids. Hope your healing goes well, definitely post an update once you start gaining sensing.

@Pilgrimsmaster think this should be merged into the install videos thread?

what kind of magnet is this ?

1 Like

Ah right, completely forgot that one… thanks!

Now it just worked - did you take off the restriction?
Anyway, nice video, very professional install :+1:

@Coma no the restriction is stil thare

im sitting with my laptop now and i already noticed that thare are some megnetic spots here

1 Like

I’ll let @simon_beer decide, we can send it all to the Install and video thread ( thanks for providing the link @darthdomo, it saves me some time :+1:) or we can leave this here and @simon_beer can re-upload in the video thread and post a link back here .

1 Like

I would love to know also

@Pilgrimsmaster I think i like to keep this here and can post a video in that thread and a link here :slight_smile:
If that’s okey with you guys

3 Likes

Hmmm, this looks slightly more complicated than shown in the https://youtu.be/3aVwvJn7vpo

I’m now second guessing the option of a surgeon whose never done this vs body mod artist across the border…

so i just took out the stitches and it looks great :smiley:
i wil post some photo’s in a moment

1 Like

IMG_20201120_172639
IMG_20201120_172649

1 Like