Getting started, I need help

Good afternoon everyone and a million thanks in advance for your help.

First of all, sorry for my bad English (google translator).

I love technology and I have just started in this world.
I just received the NExT, xM1 and Spark 2 implants, I still do not know the possibilities of each one, but I am clear that I want them already! but unfortunately, due to my work, I don’t have time to research and learn …

In my city (Barcelona, Spain) there is no possibility of using it in public transport, nor as means of payment … I imagine that over time it will be possible … so what can I do with each of them? Or what is the same, what use can I give to each of them?

Another question, I have three implants, but only two hands, what do you recommend in each hand? and the third?

I have a thousand questions and doubts, but in order to start, I don’t want to bother anymore …

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I will try and answer your questions, but I am also going to put in some links within the forum that should answer most of your future questions.
But if I miss anything, just ask again

There is a lot to learn and it will take some reading on your part.

Beginners guide

Phone NFC performance

Keeping this simple for now

The NExT is a great device, because it has 2 chips in one,
The HF Chip ( 13.56MHz ) you can use on compatible access system, locks etc, but also you can write to it with your phone, in NDEF, things like Business card, address, URLs, etc see below.
these apps will be a good start for you
Tag Writer
Tag Info
NFC Tools
NFC Tools Pro

The T5577 is a LF (125kHz ) emulation chip, is the chip in the NExT and xEM. Emulation means it is capable of emulating different modes, which are still used all over the world and is incorporated in many access systems, so if you have an LF access system, chances are the T5577 can emulate it, such as EM41xx, EM4200, HID 1326 ProxCard, HID 1346, Indala…
However something to be aware of

Also, the T5577 is a great project implant and is compatible with

The mifare Classic is commonly found in hotel access systems, some workplaces and many Chinese locks
There are very few HF Chips with a changeable UID (NUID), but this is one that is.
the xM1 requires special tools to do this such as a Proxmark,

but if you don’t have one or access to one you can use this

Hopefully, you now have a few less

Happy reading :books:

2 Likes

Just get the latest addition in the DT product lineup. More hands implants.

1 Like

Yo no soy la mas experta pero si necesitas ayuda en castellano (he olvidado casi todo mi catalán) yo te puedo ayudar. Los links que pone Amal son super buenos y si hay algo que no entiendas solo escribeme y te ayudo. Un saludo.

4 Likes

Everybody has a different idea of how to use them.

Some people use them as computer passwords. They can also be used as keys to storage compartments, mine opens my tool box. Quite a few people use them as house keys to either their garage, or door locks.

What would you like to unlock with a quick wave of your hand?

you’re heart :hugs:

2 Likes

It depends on how much existing tech knowledge you have. Stuff like the Proxmark can be a bit daunting for a non-coder; I’m still trying to get my head around it before diving into that.

But a couple of ideas for you:

At the moment when someone scans my Spark2 it takes them to an online business card I created using an app called SwitchIt. I also set my laptop pin to its UID and use the KBR1 wedge to log into it.

My NeXT is pretty basic right now. It changes the settings on my phone between loud and do not disturb, and I have a smart alarm which only switches off in the morning when I scan an RFID tag. As I get more confident with using a Proxmark I’ll pick one up and expand on what it can do.

2 Likes