Going way way way back when

Thought this might be fun to revisit some first posts. (as old as I could find anyways)
Please don’t post to the ancients though, no need to resurrect the long dead.

Amal, You’re up first!

Pilgrimsmaster

Satur9

Aemun

Compgeek

Devilclarke

ithritin

ME!

Backpackingvet

SammichBrad

Lockless

leumas95

That’s about 2/3 of the regulars. Gonna stop there. One thing is apparent though, given how far I had to dig on a couple of 'em, some of us pilgimaster are sure here alot.

6 Likes

Jeez, the amount I have learned in just 3-4 months! Love this place :heart:

5 Likes

That’s a very interesting idea for a thread!

1 Like

It’s like a logo_black_circle_120-rounded-white-background Forum Retrospective / Flashback episode

2 Likes

Love the idea thanks @ODaily

That takes me back. Luckily none of our first posts were particularly useful, so hopefully it won’t start a necro conga line.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAAa I thought I was gonna wait for Apex… what a silly thought… a more innocent time. hehe

3 Likes

I think that’s the funniest one, the implication of just getting the 1 implant and waiting for the ‘best one’

I thought something similar when i ordered the NExT… now i have 3 in me and a flexNExT on the way

1 Like

I’m about to get a 'just because’xG3 because I want to be cut open again, and a friend who’s looking at an xSIID says she’d feel more comfortable watching someone else get stabbed first.

It’s like a tattoo addiction, but better

3 Likes

I understand you frightening well…^^ Currently planning on a lot of scarification and several implants because of that :smiley:

I had my entire thigh carved up once, before bleed lines were the way they handled it. I was so pissed, the entire thing healed over

now that I’m older though, I seem to actually scar now, so I may give it another go.

1 Like

What a great thread! Man, that goes way back!

That’s a negative, Ghostrider.

It goes way way way back.

1 Like

Yeah, crazy how much I have learned. I generally follow along now with what you are all talking about now. I still can’t do it however.

I think it is also nice to see regular posters here.