Got a call to come to customs and explain my order

Did you know you can order Uranium Ore? If you get denied, just start ordering weird shit like that. You’ll make her head freaking explode.

Let’s see…
Gibberellic Acid, basically growth hormone for plants.
Neuticles. Replacement testicles for neutered dogs. Available in many sizes.
I think you can order Dog Soup from some countries.
How about Unicorn Meat?
Maybe somebody in the states could put an empty galvanized canning can (like for canned beans) with labeling as containg solar neutrinos?

The idea here is to give her an aneurism without getting the cops sicced on you. It’s a fine line, make sure they have nothing to actually complain about.

Also, this is obviously NOT a good idea if there is any chance at all of actually getting your order.

Karens respond to authority, perceived or actual. A letter from an attorney stating that the items are perfectly legit, with maybe just a hint of “or else”…

5 Likes

Trolling a Karen is not the best strategy :smiley: To be honest I can always pull the leverage of my job as a perfect excuse, but this thing is private and wouldn’t make the hassle worthwhile.

Hard to keep low profile these days.

Last thing I ordered that had them thinking is some pentesting equipment from Hack5 :smiley: Rubber duckies and other potentially malicious things were fine, bcse I said it was just an regular usb an wifi adapter :smiley: and they went with it :smiley:

But this lady had to google it …
Looks like it depends on who actually responds to you on customs side. If it’s some normal person usually it’s all fine.

2 Likes

Big difference between best strategy and intensely satisfying. Yeah, I’ve burned a few bridges in my lifetime. Some of those were really bad ideas, but when pushed far enough I just get to a point where I think, Wow, look at 'em BURN BABY, BURN!

3 Likes

Satisfaction is what I go for when I can’t get meaningful convo :smiley:

2 Likes

“meaningful convo”… man that’s something I miss having :frowning:

2 Likes

I just saw this in the other thread
You are STILL waiting?

No answer from the agency for approval yet… I guess I’m not on their priority list.

Maybe you should just go there… talk to them “Here, I’ll show you how it works” and quickly self-install. Buahahahaaaaa

4 Likes

That’d be awesome :slight_smile:

We can close the topic.

They returned the chips - special permit required.

Money wasted.

:sob: :sob:

That sucks. Sorry to hear

What a bunch of knuckleheads. I can’t believe it.

Sorry buddy, that sucks.

Do you have another plan?
Is the special permit an option for you?

This is interesting … What have digiwell said ?

Also what permits are they referring to exactly ?

I can’t fucking stand it when the government meddles with private affairs that don’t hurt nobody. This makes me so mad… Remind me never to visit Serbia.

1 Like

Digiwell sent all docs they have to me. I forwarded all to customs, send mild descriptions, explained everything over the phone. Was patient and nice. They sent me to state agency for medical devices etc… and they said that I need to apply for a special permit to get it. I’m the first case here obviously and everyone is stuckup about it. I wanna swear but I won’t.

The only option is to throw 200 euro again once I’m in some other country. But to be honest, if this is what my life is gonna look like in this shithole, I will just stick with wearable chips.

Can someone not just send you a package with a " meat tenderizeing kit" ?

Yea I guess dangerous things on the box doesn’t help the paranoid ppl

1 Like

If I were you, I’d ask Digiwell to send the goodies again, but this time as a private individual, sans the DT box, with “Gift from Aunt Deirdre” in the manifest or something. Nothing to lose…

2 Likes

I think discreet packaging would be best. If I lived on your continent I would help you out. I still can if you want, but shipping might go up. If it is something you are interested in, DM me.

2 Likes