Great company, great products, highly reccomended

hey, you got

legs

1 Like

im the same person debating putting one in my buttcheek till my faithful assistant said he wouldnt help me with it so maybe foot install

1 Like

How tall are you? 2" separation means you can get six per linear foot, and then you have to see how many you can get around you per row.

I think the naming scheme needs to be replaced. If we start a coordinate system with 0,0 at the navel, positive up and to the right, negative down and to the leftā€¦ Would that work? We will need to determine a standard stance too.

1 Like

He is around 2 feet tall if memory serves correct :laughing:

2 Likes

Holup-I order stuff all the timeā€¦

Everyone loves something for nothingā€¦ even if it costs everythingā€¦

Also NEED to get my titan before my birthday on June 18th. :slight_smile:

Gosh we are a bunch of needy neederz

2 Likes

Thats my birthday! :birthday: Weā€™re birthday brothers!

2 Likes

Iā€™m shockingly close

2 Likes

Wait? So how much could I fit in my feet? Since my feet are EU size 50 (about the same length as an a4 sheet of paper)

Thatā€™s a pretty decent amount of space. Kind of unlucky since like a quarter of my left foot has lost feeling from stepping on a piece of glass, oof

6"4 in real world units but to those on the discord, 4"11

Real world units would be 1.93m

2 Likes

Imaginary world units would be 1.93i (or j if you are an electrical engineer)

1 Like

tenor (10)

1 Like

You do realise that makes you ~6 Inches or ~4 Inches tall (~15cm or 10cm )
4 - 6 times this guy

6 feet 4 inches would be written as 6 ā€™ 4 ā€

you seem to have understood what i meant by 6"4 sooooooooooo
pedantic

1 Like

:eyeroll:
ā€¦

So he should be able to get at least 3 rows of implants into his body, the biggest problem is probably going to be the relative size of the implants compared to his body. A 25mm flex implant would probably cover most of his chest for example.

I suspect the X ones might be a better bet, perhaps he can persuade Amal to make bone shaped ones and have a surgeon replace some of his bones with implants. I think a couple of femur X Blinkies might work.

1 Like

You havenā€™t even accounted for depth. With 2 inch separation if one is at nearly surface level, then you could put another 2 inches in. How thick a personā€™s torso is could become a limiting factor.

So we need an XYZ coordinate system, I would suggest with feet together and arms at side. If we centre it on the navel that should give a fairly standard origin point.

ā€œImplantationā€ into some spots would initially be pretty easy, by swallowing the implant for example. The only issue might be ā€œpost implantation migrationā€.

Not everyone has one though. They can be surgically removed. I recommend an origin point based on the rectum. Cause everyone has one and some people actually are assholes.

3 Likes

@zwak I like your plan

I think I have a layout for a 6" (15cm) person, that will maximise separation between implants and minimise the probability of cross talk

2 Likes