Great company, great products, highly reccomended

you seem to have understood what i meant by 6"4 sooooooooooo
pedantic

1 Like

:eyeroll:

So he should be able to get at least 3 rows of implants into his body, the biggest problem is probably going to be the relative size of the implants compared to his body. A 25mm flex implant would probably cover most of his chest for example.

I suspect the X ones might be a better bet, perhaps he can persuade Amal to make bone shaped ones and have a surgeon replace some of his bones with implants. I think a couple of femur X Blinkies might work.

1 Like

You haven’t even accounted for depth. With 2 inch separation if one is at nearly surface level, then you could put another 2 inches in. How thick a person’s torso is could become a limiting factor.

So we need an XYZ coordinate system, I would suggest with feet together and arms at side. If we centre it on the navel that should give a fairly standard origin point.

“Implantation” into some spots would initially be pretty easy, by swallowing the implant for example. The only issue might be “post implantation migration”.

Not everyone has one though. They can be surgically removed. I recommend an origin point based on the rectum. Cause everyone has one and some people actually are assholes.

3 Likes

@zwak I like your plan

I think I have a layout for a 6" (15cm) person, that will maximise separation between implants and minimise the probability of cross talk

2 Likes

Indeed they are !!!
Some need to realise

2 Likes

I mean. You already got 16. What’s one or two more. Especially if one is free, lmao

You may not like it but this is what the ideal male body looks like

6" Pocket-sized ???

Smooth and hairless ???

Fat and Lumpy ???

I think some people may agree with you

1 Like

I only have one reply to that.

;^)

1 Like